Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Never-Finding Love Culture

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Unfortunately the only info for that image is the vague text someone else had added.

On a totally random different subject, have ya seen the latest pop culture trend;
View attachment 139079View attachment 139080View attachment 139081View attachment 139082View attachment 139083View attachment 139084View attachment 139085
View attachment 139086
View attachment 139087View attachment 139088*They appear as if to be perceiving a visual anomaly/hallucination.[¿?]
5G, bet a round in vegas on it. SKOL!

Densel

Poster
i do think its important to find who you are before you try to get with somebody anyway becuase there is too much danger of the other person becoming a placeholder for that part of your identity that is meant to be filled from within and then if that person goes away you feel like you are missing a part of yourself due to the codependent nature of the way you have formed yourself around them and that doesnt work out well for either of you and has a good chance of damaging the relationship and causing it to end in the first place or something like that idk im not a psychologiest lol
My point exactly, I must try to make finding a special one as least of a necessity as possible.

GreenNewMe

Poster
My point exactly, I must try to make finding a special one as least of a necessity as possible.
yeah lol i have to say i can see why gay guys get gay because it has to be a lot easier than dealing with women lol im not gay or thinking about being gay but i was thinking that is probably true that they have a leg up on us dont they lol

Densel

Poster
yeah lol i have to say i can see why gay guys get gay because it has to be a lot easier than dealing with women lol im not gay or thinking about being gay but i was thinking that is probably true that they have a leg up on us dont they lol
Please be serious about this B( I only use the term "special one" so everyone can relate.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Ýou saying my legs don't
Work?? I'll kick the fuck outta you and barrell upon you like a rolling still in the hills. Except we're on the coast and fish

Top Bottom