Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Never-Finding Love Culture

D

Deleted member 2886

IMG_20221003_193906_791.jpgThis is a complex issue which ideally necessitates a bit more overall context aye mate.

i ain't no "qualified psych", but i am quite knowledgeable on this sorta subject matter due to experience.

Also, i dunno if you and i are even interpreting each other's intended meanings accurately and tbh,...😂....after 9months on this forum i still struggle communicating effectively with these rowdy Americans.

i simply do not know of the likely cultural differences between Puerto Rico & New Zealand, so am unable to adequately gauge reasonable insight from your posts so far.

In your last reply to me, you'd declined private discussion and stated a preference for managing threads, which i do acknowledge & respect.

Though i do find this to be an odd and ineffectual approach, which frankly seems indicative of being less concerned for any resolution of what is proposed in the OP,...and based on your most recent post, it would seem the intention is more likely to gain attention.[¿?]
If you do cope with it, how do you cope with your sad existence of never finding love?
I guess the best solution to cope with it is trying to repress it somehow.
☝️One must first learn to love one-self otherwise the individual will lead an ever-compounding dysfunctional love-less life, whether or not participating in intimate relationships.

[*NOTE:-it is critical to be aware that by "Love", i do not mean the shallow, highly toxic "ego" stroking form of the narcissistically motivated misconception of self-serving/gratifying pseudo-"love".]
20221003_214223.gif

Densel

Poster
View attachment 139487This is a complex issue which ideally necessitates a bit more overall context aye mate.

i ain't no "qualified psych", but i am quite knowledgeable on this sorta subject matter due to experience.

Also, i dunno if you and i are even interpreting each other's intended meanings accurately and tbh,...😂....after 9months on this forum i still struggle communicating effectively with these rowdy Americans.

i simply do not know of the likely cultural differences between Puerto Rico & New Zealand, so am unable to adequately gauge reasonable insight from your posts so far.

In your last reply to me, you'd declined private discussion and stated a preference for managing threads, which i do acknowledge & respect.

Though i do find this to be an odd and ineffectual approach, which frankly seems indicative of being less concerned for any resolution of what is proposed in the OP,...and based on your most recent post, it would seem the intention is more likely to gain attention.[¿?]

☝️One must first learn to love one-self otherwise the individual will lead an ever-compounding dysfunctional love-less life, whether or not participating in intimate relationships.

[*NOTE:-it is critical to be aware that by "Love", i do not mean the shallow, highly toxic "ego" stroking form of the narcissistically motivated misconception of self-serving/gratifying pseudo-"love".]
View attachment 139488
Im not doing this for attention, im doing this to enlighten myself and encourage critical thinking on the subject and my problem isn't that I don't love myself, its that the world has starved me of it and it continues rubbing it on my face.

D

Deleted member 2886

@Curious Fiend Why the scarred face?
IMG_20221003_194050_691.jpg😂¿The,...what now?

[¿"scarred"?]—as in;

-["...scarred tissue dat I wish you saw, sarcastic mister know it all..."][?]

•Or•

[¿"scared"?]—as in;

-[How the children feel when RubeReaper is prowling playgrounds.][?]

IMG_20221003_194044_942.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

Im not doing this for attention, im doing this to enlighten myself and encourage critical thinking on the subject and my problem isn't that I don't love myself, its that the world has starved me of it and it continues rubbing it on my face.
Starved ya of it?,...continues rubbing it in ya face?

Am unsure as to exactly what you're meaning.

Could ya elaborate please?
IMG_20221003_195423_163.jpg

If you do cope with it, how do you cope with your sad existence of never finding love?
Stop looking for it! Just be you & the 1 God has intended for you will come along. We can't force things to happen & when we do it usually turns to shit real fast. Things happen when we least expect it. Just keep your head up & creating a life you are happy with & the right female will come along to make it even better.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So the hooker and blow crowd…..are now blending in to the “Never finding love culture” to hide from #MeToo Faggits.

Thanks for the heads up…..I was really confused what the hell was going on since…..

Everyone knows the ONLY REAL SOLUTION HERE IS:

Hookers and Blow

D

Deleted member 2886

@Curious Fiend Why the scarred face?
☝️Exhibit:-(a)
[You asked a question apparently regarding some supposed "scarred" face.]

*"scarred" = the result of healed wounds.

View attachment 139492😂¿The,...what now?

[¿"scarred"?]—as in;

-["...scarred tissue dat I wish you saw, sarcastic mister know it all..."][?]

•Or•

[¿"scared"?]—as in;

-[How the children feel when RubeReaper is prowling playgrounds.][?]

View attachment 139491
☝️ Exhibit;-(b)
[In response, i asked for clarification as to your intended meaning, because exhibit;-(a) does not make any sense.]

Not sure exactly what you were trying to tell me with this but: XD
☝️Exhibit;-(c)
[🤣Very obvious "projection" attempt.]

•Summary;- Despite my initial skepticism, and in part due to the language barrier, i was indeed affording you the benefit of the doubt,...and far beyond that which i generally allow for.
Alas, you have now definitively blown your cover brudda.

20221005_121443.gifIMG_20221005_114301_562.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
View attachment 139487This is a complex issue which ideally necessitates a bit more overall context aye mate.

View attachment 139488
If you're alive dm me

GreenNewMe

Poster
i had issues with my fiance and since then i havent been looking for any other new person im just living my life you know you dont always have to have somebody else sometimes other things in life are important hang in there everybody

Densel

Poster
i had issues with my fiance and since then i havent been looking for any other new person im just living my life you know you dont always have to have somebody else sometimes other things in life are important hang in there everybody
That's another thing I learned when I realized I was probably never gonna find love. I realized that I shouldn't hold on so much to that orthodox expectation, its like accepting that you can't conceive children.

GreenNewMe

Poster
That's another thing I learned when I realized I was probably never gonna find love. I realized that I shouldn't hold on so much to that orthodox expectation, its like accepting that you can't conceive children.
i do think its important to find who you are before you try to get with somebody anyway becuase there is too much danger of the other person becoming a placeholder for that part of your identity that is meant to be filled from within and then if that person goes away you feel like you are missing a part of yourself due to the codependent nature of the way you have formed yourself around them and that doesnt work out well for either of you and has a good chance of damaging the relationship and causing it to end in the first place or something like that idk im not a psychologiest lol

Top Bottom