Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ND opts out of new NCAA game

Globalsaxophone

Poster
Founder
“One of the biggest brand names in college football isn't yet sure whether it wants to be included in the revitalized EA Sports college football video game when it returns to market.”

Bit of a stretch to think ND is one of the “biggest name brands” of CFB in 2021. Kinda like saying Conor McGregor is leading the MMA.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
“One of the biggest brand names in college football isn't yet sure whether it wants to be included in the revitalized EA Sports college football video game when it returns to market.”

Bit of a stretch to think ND is one of the “biggest name brands” of CFB in 2021. Kinda like saying Conor McGregor is leading the MMA.
I don’t mind them saying this. ND has always been the Duke of CFB. Just fans everywhere and 99% of them didn’t attend.

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
I don’t know whether I’ll be happy or sad if FSU were to opt out. On one hand, I’d love to build/mod a roster that would rival the glory days; on the other hand I don’t know if I could handle seeing the Noles rated C- to C at best. And I’m probably being generous.

Quatch$

Elite
Oh no... not Notre Dame. I guess they can add some other team in to the “independent” ranks and then I’ll add them to the ACC to a blood sucking leech instead.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
What will the Blue & Gold teams name be if they don’t participate?

The Fighting Scissor Lifts?
The Rudys?
Simply the Blue & Gold?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Y'all ain't beating Alabama any time soon.
Pretty sure no one is. They’re part of what has made the CFB game boring as fuck while the NFL is a much, much better and much more fun product. The switch has been flipped.

NFL not only > CFB, the

NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CFB

Nas

Poster
Meh, Clipboard Olsteen and Braided Belt Nick will be done soon.

Lloyd Christmas hai Kirby cant win anything but some recruiting titles.

Ryan Day looks like a vampire and cant get his staff right.

Top Bottom