Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How will new Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) rights impact College Football?

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
bxUbIpB0uPdX_bxUbIpB0uPdX_Ohev9pPJEvoG_original_1440x960.jpg
60de428485541.image.jpg

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

When navigating uncharted waters one has to wait until one reaches a strong port to truly determine what their actions have produced. The word "integrity" and "honesty" will be sorely tested by all concerned within this new money making machine.

Endless opportunities for criminal influence and racketeering once the behind the scenes superstructure begins to take shape and then solidifies. Once this is done we can get a much clearer idea of how it will all play out. I hope it will be what it would be in an altruistic environment where everybody wins.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
I'm happy for the players to finally be compensated for their contributions to the sport. Everyone watching knows CFB is not amateurism, it's merely a pro stepping stone to the NFL.

It will be interesting seeing the impact of five star QB making millions of dollars before ever taking a college snap while the offensive lineman protecting him makes hardly anything at all.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Basically every athlete outside the SEC will be poor
I get your point, but I do not agree. You say "every" and that word is an absolute. Yet you temper it with the word "basically". You haven't left yourself much room to wiggle around in for this particular issue.

Every college team in America has a college town. And those players are celebrities in their own right, locally speaking. Look at all the opportunities for endorsements they will have with just about every kind of business you can think of.

When there is money to be made no one is better at it than Americans and this opportunity will be leveraged out the ass by basically every athlete outside of the SEC!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I hope it literally destroys the sport.

Buckeye & Tide will be even more dominant moving forward.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Like everything else that gets hyped up, not nearly as much as you'd think.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I hope it literally destroys the sport.

Buckeye & Tide will be even more dominant moving forward.
I fear it will but am glad athletes are getting paid. They could have negotiated something years ago to make this reasonable but now we got total free for all and I don't think the sport is set up for it.

Top Bottom