Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

National average for gas will hit $6.20

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Gas prices have hit all-time record highs every single day for a month straight. (via NYT)

FTfMhmEVIAA1fCc

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I don't see it stopping there. We have too stupid of people in DC. They will double down on stupid shit that will make things worse. I could see $8 gas and $10 diesel in most of the country for spurts this summer.

They aren't going to let us drill and they are going to keep shipping oil to Europe because Muh Russia. Rolling blackouts this summer will hurt refining and production too.

D

Deleted member 2886

I don't see it stopping there. We have too stupid of people in DC. They will double down on stupid shit that will make things worse. I could see $8 gas and $10 diesel in most of the country for spurts this summer.

They aren't going to let us drill and they are going to keep shipping oil to Europe because Muh Russia. Rolling blackouts this summer will hurt refining and production too.
Almost seems deliberate doesn't it?

By that I mean with regard to the "stupid people in DC" and "doubling down on stupid shit" as well as the drastic fuel price increases.

I dunno, maybe precursory steps towards that NWO "2030" agenda shit perhaps?

Top Bottom