Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

whats the average IQ on this forum

or use the poll below

• below 100

• above 100

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
When I was very young I started school early bc I was smart. I graduated hs having just turned 17.
I hit the 6th grade and tiddies and my shit attitude developed. I went from all A's to a c average. It wasn't until my Jr yr of college I tried again.
I would do no homework which was 25% of grade. I would get bw 70-74% as my grade. I took no Vax. I'd bet .ost everyone on here is above 100. If nit they'd be run off like TJ

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I am guessing quite f few of the regulars possess an IQ over 100 on here. I have never had an IQ test so i won't say I am one of those folks.
Scores don't always show.
Some of the sharpest fuckers I've ever kbkw were farmers and backwoods. They quit school in 3-12 whether to help family or fight Nazis like in Ukraine. Barely write but they were smarter than any one you see at the grocery store.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I always wondered how accurate those online IQ tests are? I scored in the 125 to 135 range which seems wayyyy too high. I assumed I was around 115 to 120. I know I'm above average because I talk to tons of people every day that are absolute morons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom