Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nape’s gonna have some competition after about 1500 today!

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Laugh at me all you want players, but I just put my 10 lb butt in the oven. Pulling it out in about 10 hours or when internal temp is around 200. This shit gon be succuLEENNTT!!

haters.gif

Nape

Elite
Founder
Ribs were off the chart. Should have taken pictures. White wine flowing here. Let’s go merica
What’s your secret? I won’t tell anyone......

.....imma firm believer that if you cook them correctly they don’t need sauce. Salt, pepper, cayenne and some brown sugar to balance out the richness.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
What’s your secret? I won’t tell anyone......

.....imma firm believer that if you cook them correctly they don’t need sauce. Salt, pepper, cayenne and some brown sugar to balance out the richness.
Standard Rub. I have been cooking them at 300 recently for 2 hours open then 2 wrapped. Put honey and brown sugar on them when I wrap. I have really liked that addition recently. No sauce on ribs, just on the side.

Nape

Elite
Founder
¼ pounders? Standard large dog fare. When I worked for Oscar, they made the 7-11 dogs in Davenport. Simply fantastic straight out of the oven before the brine chillers.
Yea. I’m not a hot dog guy so I’d never seen them that big.

Latest posts

Top Bottom