Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My depersonalisation is intensifying ...

Mungri

Poster
Like when I simply talk or think and shit, my mind just feels like it is floating on a cloud or completely out of my body, with my brain just taking full automatic control.

But it feels good, full euphoria and manic state of joy.

I've succumbed to it and let my alien brain take full autonomy over my useless self, I just still have to iron out the rage and meltdowns - had one yesterday and need to apologise to the smooth brain on Wednesday for going mad at him for constantly calling me Indiana Jones over my leather cowboy hat.

TheFiend

Poster
This morning I was alerted to a long red string sticking out of my cat's butthole........he got in the trash and ate the little red wrapping piece that is around bologne.

Can you relate?
😂My old German Shepherd did something similar on two occasions...c'ept both times he'd apparently eaten those large rubber bands.

TheFiend

Poster
Like when I simply talk or think and shit, my mind just feels like it is floating on a cloud or completely out of my body, with my brain just taking full automatic control.

I've succumbed to it and let my alien brain take full autonomy over my useless self, I just still have to iron out the rage and meltdowns - had one yesterday and need to apologise to the smooth brain on Wednesday for going mad at him for constantly calling me Indiana Jones over my leather cowboy hat.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I've seen some crazy shit. 3x to be precise. And I've lived w ghosts also

Latest posts

Top Bottom