Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Daughter Got the Gay Carebear

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I mean they are all pretty gay, but I learned after we got this one home that it’s apparently meant to be the gay Carebear. Not sure how I didn’t pick up on that sooner.

It was also the one sold in Walmart.
View attachment 27825
Maybe if your a better father….next years Father’s Day will be less Gay!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I mean they are all pretty gay, but I learned after we got this one home that it’s apparently meant to be the gay Carebear. Not sure how I didn’t pick up on that sooner.

It was also the one sold in Walmart.
View attachment 27825
After your daughter goes to sleep, cover the gay bear in olive oil, sprinkle on some cracked pepper and rock salt and put it in the oven at 400 degrees for one hour. Take it out and lay it in the back yard for her to find. When she discovers it, tell her that aliens came while EVERYONE was asleep and chased the bear outside and fried it with a quantum laser gun. She'll have a wonderful story to tell at the dinner table to her kids! What a legacy!

BurntJ

Founder
After your daughter goes to sleep, cover the gay bear in olive oil, sprinkle on some cracked pepper and rock salt and put it in the oven at 400 degrees for one hour. Take it out and lay it in the back yard for her to find. When she discovers it, tell her that aliens came while EVERYONE was asleep and chased the bear outside and fried it with a quantum laser gun. She'll have a wonderful story to tell at the dinner table to her kids! What a legacy!
Or just go with the typical…..

the Aliens had Sex with it. Who knew it would look burned?

Gonna need a report?

So, did having sex with said Carebear give you the answer to this eternal question?
Unfortunately it did not. Given that the bear refuses to give me its pronouns, I don't know what gender it actually is, so I could be having straight bear sex and I wouldn't know. It's infuriating.

BurntJ

Founder
We actually got her this bear. I got an edger and some sick stick-man drawing for father's day. I hung them on the fridge proudly.
Yore welcome.

I considered those to be my Mona Lisa.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom