Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mr. Robot on Amazon

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Anyone watched it? Been recommended and about to start

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Season 1 may be one of the best seasons of tv I've ever seen, lost me in season 2 but heard s3 was great

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Season 1 may be one of the best seasons of tv I've ever seen, lost me in season 2 but heard s3 was great
Half way through episode 2 and had to pause it, but pretty good. Seems to have a ton of parallels to the modern conspiracy world

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It’s really, really good. The downside is that the writer hates Trump and you see it a few times in the show.
Very interesting for a guy that created a show like that. Almost makes you think that if people would stop arguing about rainbows they might could recognize that they both have identified a common problem

TJHall1

Legendary
Damn, it's got great reviews. 94% rotten tomatoes. If I watch this I hope to God Rami Malek does a better acting job than he did in that movie with Denzel. That was fucking brutal.

Sidenote, I see there is a black dude on this show who's real life name is Joey bada$$. Yes, with the money signs. I can't stop shaking my head.

Top Bottom