Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mouse in the house and the wife is flipping out

TJHall1

Legendary
Unless I’m missing something there is nothing I can really do right? I’m not getting caught up in a Bill Murray gopher situation tonight

Just call dale gribble tomorrow
Makes me think of the great outdoors with the bat flying around.

Getting cold down south and the critters are looking to warm up. Tell your wife and daughters you're gonna set a tray of treats out for it and then it'll mind its own and not fuck with any one.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Getting cold down south and the critters are looking to warm up. Tell your wife and daughters you're gonna set a tray of treats out for it and then it'll mind its own and not fuck with any one.
My dog was sniffing in the chimney like a train yesterday and I couldn’t figure out why.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Gribble came out today and laid some traps. RIP in pieces little mouse bro

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Lol. I had a similar situation like that at our mountain cabin. My aunt just made us a brand new pillow and it was put to the test that night.

Top Bottom