Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Most underrated drinking outdoor activities

TJHall1

Legendary
Horseshoes is exponentially better than cornhole. In one game you’re tossing a little cloth sandbag. In the superior one you’re chunking a hunk of steel banged out by a blacksmith that supports a giant creature. No contest.
You really have me there. No arguing that. But in my defense real bags are filled with actual corn 😆.

Also, bravo on being a new poster with awesome thread ideas

TJHall1

Legendary
Anybody else as a kid have a baseball or something similar and have a crazy dog like a cocker spaniel and the game was to chase that fucker around trying to get the ball? It was like smear the queer except with the fastest little motherfucker in the world.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Bocci ball

TuscanStone-Bocce-Court-e1621974596998-1600x2133.jpg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
No other sports requires the intelligence, the mental toughness, the highest expression of eye hand coordination, the understanding of trajectory, velocity, apogee, spin rates, wind, rain, condition of turf and nerves of steel to be good enough to regularly shoot par or under par golf on a PGA approved regulation 72 par golf course over 8000 yards long.

Those that can or have had that level of a golf game, and played other sports so they can compare, know exactly what I am talking about and know I am right. If you have never played golf, don't even think about refuting this post because you simply won't know what the fuck you are talking about. If you have or do play golf then you totally understand.

TJHall1

Legendary
No other sports requires the intelligence, the mental toughness, the highest expression of eye hand coordination, the understanding of trajectory, velocity, apogee, spin rates, wind, rain, condition of turf and nerves of steel to be good enough to regularly shoot par or under par golf on a PGA approved regulation 72 par golf course over 8000 yards long.

Those that can or have had that level of a golf game, and played other sports so they can compare, know exactly what I am talking about and know I am right. If you have never played golf, don't even think about refuting this post because you simply won't know what the fuck you are talking about. If you have or do play golf then you totally understand.
I'd love to see you try and hit a 90 mph cutter.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I once played and it bored the hell out of me. Too rudimentary in a challenging physical sense. A cave man kind of game. But, one man's ceiling is another man's floor.

Sikness23245

Elite
Still haven't seen any "underrated" ideas itt. Horse shoes, op? If family feud asked the question "what are popular outdoor activities you do while drinking?" that would be the #2 answer behind golf. Surprised no one has said "mowing the lawn. " 🙄

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
you know how I can tell you suck at golf?
Cause he is in this site? I’m just spitballing here pal…..feel free to help me out here.

What is our baseline Handycap? Who decided this? Lotta pertinent details missing here for me to determine? What’s yore handicap…..other than mental retardation?

TJHall1

Legendary
Cause he is in this site? I’m just spitballing here pal…..feel free to help me out here.

What is our baseline Handycap? Who decided this? Lotta pertinent details missing here for me to determine? What’s yore handicap…..other than mental retardation?
That last sentence has got me rollin

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder

What does any of that have to do with outdoor drinking activities? No body is shooting par or better on a pga course while drinking, well John Daly maybe.

The correct answer is tubing down a river.

mrt

Elite
52 years ago we were out back of the little Tavern we would patronize, they had cans in the ground buried flush and you would toss these big industrial Flat Washers that was basically like Horse Shoes. Tossing Washers and watching Football when Football was really Football. I hate to even suggest that all those places I once spent my money are long gone as well as the buildings and in some cases even the streets. Hell one street I lived on in 72 has been renamed 3 times by city politicians that wanted to leave their legacy. It's like the early Egyptian leaders and kings defacing their predecessors records, just name a street after yourself.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder

I once played and it bored the hell out of me. Too rudimentary in a challenging physical sense. A cave man kind of game. But, one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
I’d like to see his face after seeing/hearing 90mph. I’d also like to see him play 3rd base or SS while dudes turn on pitches and they are bouncing all over the place

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Can't believe no one has said this one yet: masturbating

yep notice I made multiple posts here and this wasn’t my 1st answer (or an answer from me at all)
That should tell everyone how fucked up I was yesterday. I followed up the Friday bender perfectly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom