Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Most/Least Level Headed Fanbase in Every Conference

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
@BurntJ yeah y'all are a sore dick, man nobody can beat you right now...

#feelsbadman

Warned everyone we would be the most awful fanbase in the history of football if we win a Natty……and you go at let us win 2 in a row……FML man, this is all y’all’s fault!

Don’t hate the playa….Hate the game. 🤷‍♂️

We should literally be most unrealistic in every conference…..CAUSE WE OWN ALL YOU FAGGITS. Cucked the nation on a b2b after sending 15 to the league! 🤣

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Warned everyone we would be the most awful fanbase in the history of football if we win a Natty……and you go at let us win 2 in a row……FML man, this is all y’all’s fault!

We should literally be most unrealistic in every conference…..CAUSE WE OWN ALL YOU FAGGITS. Cucked the nation on a b2b after sending 15 to the league! 🤣
Who Are you?

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder

For a second there, I almost thought you weren’t retarded.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Which shitty team do you cheer for? Congrats on us deep dicking yore sorry asses.

You should focus on Ping Pong......
You should focus on your shitty state not sucking at elections.

And thank your lucky stars that your team avoided that Peach Bowl upset.

Only thing that little baby dick gets deep in is your palm. You’re a gay fan that barks at people . ROR.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Thought they hit the Big12 and Pac10 correct too.

SEC is a shit show. It’s literally impossible for us to be too unrealistic with B2B and already celebrating 2023PEAT (Fuck Pat Riley)
With victory comes the spoils..... : )

BurntJ

Founder
1) You should focus on your shitty state not sucking at elections.

2) And thank your lucky stars that your team avoided that Peach Bowl upset.

3) Only thing that little baby dick gets deep in is your palm. You’re a gay fan that barks at people . ROR.
1) They DONT give Championships for elections.....FUCK ALL THAT.GIF

2) There it is :ROFLMAO: .....yore a THE o-faggit state fan. :ROFLMAO: (Tell the truth...between 500-5million, How many times have you said...The Harrison hit was a penalty and cost us our title. Be honest....were ALL LAUGHING AT YOU!)

3) Yore tears taste delicious....though I prefer Bama, as they have actually won something recently.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
1) They DONT give Championships for elections.....FUCK ALL THAT.GIF

2) There it is :ROFLMAO: .....yore a THE o-faggit state fan. :ROFLMAO: (Tell the truth...between 500-5million, How many times have you said...The Harrison hit was a penalty and cost us our title. Be honest....were ALL LAUGHING AT YOU!)

3) Yore tears taste delicious....though I prefer Bama, as they have actually won something recently.
That’s called projection kids. You sound awfully insecure, it sounds like you don’t even believe that bullshit.

BurntJ

Founder
That’s called projection kids. You sound awfully insecure, it sounds like you don’t even believe that bullshit.
Projection......

As in..... BACK TO BACK CHAMPS, FAGGIT!!

of course you wouldn't understand or know what this is like.......

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Projection......

As in..... BACK TO BACK CHAMPS, FAGGIT!!

of course you wouldn't understand or know what this is like.......
I know you’re taking it like your first beer fag.

I know you’re pounding your chest over some accomplishment you had absolutely nothing to do with….ROR

I know that you know you were lucky as hell that Georgia won. That’s why you projected that insecurity, 200 plays in that game and you picked that one for a reason. Then pretended like it was a nothing burger.

My Buckeyes are the top or top 2 winningest programs over the course of my lifetime.

Must suck winning two in a row and still not being the best program in your conference.

Bark bark bark

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Are we just talking about doing crazy stuff as fans or acting like they are wayyyy better or more entitled than they actually are?

BurntJ

Founder
I know you’re taking it like your first beer fag.

I know you’re pounding your chest over some accomplishment you had absolutely nothing to do with….ROR

I know that you know you were lucky as hell that Georgia won. That’s why you projected that insecurity, 200 plays in that game and you picked that one for a reason. Then pretended like it was a nothing burger.

My Buckeyes are the top or top 2 winningest programs over the course of my lifetime.

Must suck winning two in a row and still not being the best program in your conference.

Bark bark bark

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sure LOSER.....my ONLY issue will be remembering college football existed prior to B2B2B. 3 in a row and not losing a game for multiple years makes it hard to remember anything prior.

Congrats on meaningless wins in yore lifetime....BUT in typical OSU fashion...that still makes you MICHIGAN'S BITCH :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sure LOSER.....my ONLY issue will be remembering college football existed prior to B2B2B. 3 in a row and not losing a game for multiple years makes it hard to remember anything prior.

Congrats on meaningless wins in yore lifetime....BUT in typical OSU fashion...that still makes you MICHIGAN'S BITCH :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You’re so insecure. Bark bark bark…

BurntJ

Founder
You’re so insecure. Bark bark bark…
But yore a LOSER.

Call me an insecure B2B Champ all you want……🤣🤣🤣

Just know….

OSU is our BITCH (and probably equal to Vandy if they played an SEC schedule. Congrats on almost winning though! 🤣)

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Are you always this insecure?

Hey champ you didn’t win anything, you watched lol

Bark bark bark
But yore a LOSER.

Call me an insecure B2B Champ all you want……🤣🤣🤣

Just know….

OSU is our BITCH (and probably equal to Vandy if they played an SEC schedule. Congrats on almost winning though! 🤣)

BurntJ

Founder
Are you always this insecure?

Hey champ you didn’t win anything, you watched lol

Bark bark bark

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I bet you looked like this 👇
ap23001204484739.jpg

Must SUCK TO SUCK.....LOSER!! :ROFLMAO: 😜

But at least OSU has the 2nd most wins in yore lifetime. (FYI...ONLY a FAGGIT would say that!!!)

OH....and

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I bet you looked like this 👇
ap23001204484739.jpg

Must SUCK TO SUCK.....LOSER!! :ROFLMAO: 😜

But at least OSU has the 2nd most wins in yore lifetime. (FYI...ONLY a FAGGIT would say that!!!)

OH....and

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!
My vote for least.

Top Bottom