Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Morning Crew: Weekend hustle edition

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Morning dickheads. It’s Saturday. What are you doing to today? Got any extra hustle planned for self improvement today? I’m gonna hit the gym extra hard today for you guys

1619262846313.jpeg

spf84

Poster
I got really drunk yesterday and passed out early. I’m considering going back to sleep.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Up and ready. Overcast here in South Florida, gonna bang out some yard work and jump in the pool. It was 89 yesterday so should be warm enough to swim. Don't like it until it is 90 usually.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Overtime basketball is live right now on Crootn Live - NBL Illawarra Hawks vs Sydney Kings
View attachment 17317

https://crootn.com/index.php?media/...ague-nbl-illawarra-hawks-vs-sydney-kings.464/
Went to a bar with a buddy last night, sports were on everywhere. I honestly didn't care. They have burned their bridge with me. I am down to NFL and college football at this point. If the Fins suck and the Noles continue their suckiness I will probably just give up on sports.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Went to a bar with a buddy last night, sports were on everywhere. I honestly didn't care. They have burned their bridge with me. I am down to NFL and college football at this point. If the Fins suck and the Noles continue their suckiness I will probably just give up on sports.
I think that’s Australian basketball so we should be safe there

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Currently gassing up the truck for the wife. She's going to the grand baby's soccer game if the rain doesnt cancel it.

I'll be running the roads, then finishing up trim and such at the rental. Glad we are putting this one to bed. It has been an adventure.

You fucks have a good Saturday.

Top Bottom