Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Morning Crew: Rise and Shine All You Cool Cats and Kittens 🐈‍⬛

JerBearr

This is my cat right now....every morning. I don't get the option to rise up. I just wake up.
IMG_20210523_053652.jpg

I am going to finishing cleaning the house. Got behind because of vacation. I'm also doing a 6 hour smoke today on a pork shoulder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I have literally no idea when it'll be done 😂 I'm cooking slow so I can shred it!! I'm still new to smoking
I’m about to print a squirtle. The last couple prints I tried yesterday went to shit, but then I realized it was because I needed more hairspray.

JerBearr

I’m about to print a squirtle. The last couple prints I tried yesterday went to shit, but then I realized it was because I needed more hairspray.
Were they failing on the first few layers?

Sign him up. Post sister’s game yesterday.

T-Ball Skills at 2 Years Old

I don't remember my tball days. I wish there were videos 😢

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Dropping the grandbaby off at church, getting breakfast, then probably pressure washing driveway and patio.

Gonna try to make this a lazy Sunday, but we will see.

JerBearr

Somehow I woke up 3 hours ago and fell back asleep. Well time to do make coffee to start...

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Never been a yard guy, but with motivation from crootn.com I finally decided to start. Yard was packed with dandelions and about 3 days of work I got it to look like this.
20210523_172736.jpg
Laid down turf builder just now. So now we wait. Can't find the yard bros thread. Any help appreciated.

Last edited:

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Never been a yard guy, but with motivation from crootn.com I finally decided to start. Yard was packed with dandelions and about 3 days of work I got it to look like this.
View attachment 22998
Laid down turf builder just know. So know we wait. Can't find the yard bros thread. Any help appreciated.
If u need some guidance, look up The Lawn Care Nut on YouTube. Lots of good info.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 22998
Laid down turf builder just now. So now we wait. Can't find the yard bros thread. Any help appreciated.
One suggestion, if you buy weed and feed in the future spend the high dollars for the good stuff and avoid the off-brands. One bag will likely get you 2-3 applications from the size of your yard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom