Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Morning Crew, Assemble!

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Takin a quick diarrhea then gonna run help some friends clean up a meeting hall.

After that yard work time if I can find a gap in the rain. My parents were gonna come see the kids today. Other than that R&R and shit post with my friends

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Taking son to a photo shoot for this thing he is doing this summer. Wife, daughter and I gonna walk on the beach then hit up somewhere for lunch and drinks. Awesome day here. Probably hit the pool up as it is almost 88 in there. Cooking some snook I caught a few weeks ago tonight. Mucho vodka and weed later.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Currently drinking coffee and watching HGTV. Wife and I are checking out a butcher shop this morning. Dog has a groomer appointment today. Granddaughter has a soccer game at 1. Hoping the rain clears out so I can grill out this evening.

#blessed

QuanChi

Elite
Taking son to a photo shoot for this thing he is doing this summer. Wife, daughter and I gonna walk on the beach then hit up somewhere for lunch and drinks. Awesome day here. Probably hit the pool up as it is almost 88 in there. Cooking some snook I caught a few weeks ago tonight. Mucho vodka and weed later.
What thing is he doing this summer?

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Firing up the ole mower trying to beat the rain. I do my best running cutting grass so I’ll report back if I come up with a good scheme
Did that Thursday. Stupid Garmin watch said by pulse actually lowered. It's HR sensor occasionally leaves something to be desired.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
So I scored this at the butcher shop this morning. Any thoughts on how to use. Grilling as hamburgers seems a waste. @Nape @othercookingguywho'shandleiforgot

Attachments

• 20210417_112400.jpg
    20210417_112400.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

Nape

Elite
Founder
So I scored this at the butcher shop this morning. Any thoughts on how to use. Grilling as hamburgers seems a waste. @Nape @othercookingguywho'shandleiforgot
It looks great but you need some fat in it to make a great burger. I wouldn’t overcook it at all. Maybe add a few dabs of butter?

Nape

Elite
Founder
Fucking love snook. Love catching them down in Naples. How do you cook it?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I guess there is no need for remaking these every day. Just keep one running. About to shower and start hustlin to get dat money

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You get up at 330 EST?
Yeah i have some issues. I fight and run in my sleep. Before my house burnt down i had trouble sleeping. Since that happened i would not sleep for more than 15 min every couple days. It sucked. Tried all kinds of sleep meds finally got xanny script and that helps but im scared to take them bc I fucking love them. I sleep about 6hrs a night now if I pound Beer maybe 7-8. I have trouble shutting my mind down. When i do sleep i have ultra lucid dreams. Sometimes they are terror dreams. I try not to drink more than 2x a week so 2x a week i sleep pretty well. I always have s hit in the air between work and a new place getting it right. But since covid is essentially over business is picking up fast. That has me happy and stressed. But tonight i will work in the yard from 6-9 and fall down at 10 and sleep til 4am and do it all again tomorrow. I have no wife or kids so it doesnt really affect anyone but me.

Long cat

Elite
How long have you been consistently using the peloton? You like it? What are your results from using?
I’ve used it for about a year and a half. I used to run but I like the bike because it is way easier on my body. I used to have knee problems but now I can work out an extra day or two Per week (compared to running) with no pain.

Top Bottom