Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Montezuma's revenge in a hotel

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Is there anything worse than a case of the shits at a hotel? Feel like I have been running my asshole on hot pavement with this John Wayne TP....

bruh.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
family came over to celebrate my birthday yesterday for lunch. Brought donatos pizza and a cake from Publix. That was lunch yesterday, dinner last night and breakfast this morning, as well as snacks in between. On the shitter right at this moment

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Supposed to get on a 4 hour flight soon.... Wish me luck
Good luck. Flew to Vegas when I was around 30.flew out at 715am still drunk. No fast way to go from Vegas to atl. I asked to change seats right by the shitter. I wore extra socks to be safe

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Is there anything worse than a case of the shits at a hotel? Feel like I have been running my asshole on hot pavement with this John Wayne TP....

bruh.gif
Montezuma revenge when you're not in a hotel have no where to shit and have to pay $10 to a bouncer to shit in a dirty Mexican club they haven't cleaned up since last night in Tijuana.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
family came over to celebrate my birthday yesterday for lunch. Brought donatos pizza and a cake from Publix. That was lunch yesterday, dinner last night and breakfast this morning, as well as snacks in between. On the shitter right at this moment

Happy birthday.

Also, what hotel are you staying in that has sand paper toilet paper, OP?

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I had Mexican food for lunch. Luckily my best friend insists on top quality tp. We are strictly a cottonelle or charmin household. But I can never remember which one and always buy the wrong one and she gets pissed at me every time.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I learned an important lesson today, a hand sanitizer wipe is not the same as a wet wipe for yore ass.... It's like putting alcohol on a paper cut but on yore sphincter muscle

Top Bottom