Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

MLB moves All Star Game out of Atlanta due to new Georgia law (link). Why not eliminate the Braves?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I am a die hard Chicago Cubs fan, but I kinda want to see the Braves win the World Series and upon receiving the trophy, tell the commissioner to get the F off of the stage.
I am sort of with you as a cards fan. Realistically, the Braves are corporate owned by liberty media and I don’t think they have the balls to do so.

Hopefully the get woke go broke forces the false narratives around this voting law to light with mlb eventually saying no mas.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
As usual it is a bunch of gas lighting by people who haven't explained why these voting reforms are what they say they are.

Also, the Atlanta Braves response to this is mediocre at best. Way to almost take a stand.
Braves lost a major opportunity to pick up fans from all across the country with this.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I’m still fucking mad about this. I hope the Barves do something to stand up to this shit. The fuckin Commies have ruined every major sport now

We dont get our sports back until we bend the knee.

Guess we will rebuild them after this is all over. Along w a bunch of other shit.

If the Braves had any balls, they would put together another all star game, or series of all star games the same days with women’s softball, maybe baseball from jr high thru high school. Maybe amateur leagues.

everyone from the area would attend, it would generate revenue for local businesses that will be missing now.

Brilliant idea. Maybe make it a pay per view event.

That would be so awesome to watch some kids play instead.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Not going to lie this news completely ruined my day. I live about 10 minutes from the stadium and was looking forward to the home run derby and hopefully trying to go to the game as well. Honestly still in a daze about the whole thing.

Maybe next time you’ll think about who you are voting for.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
LOL, everyone is running from responsibility for Manfred moving it. I think they just wanted to bitch about the new Georgia law and not actually have it moved. They did not realize what a moron that Manfred was. Manfred fucked them by moving it. Now no one wants to be held responsible for moving the game.

The Dems have to try to win elections in 2022 and 2024 in Georgia and this is not going to go over well with centrists.

Last edited:

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
LOL, everyone is running from responsibility for Manfred moving it. I think they just wanted to bitch about the new Georgia law and not actually have it moved. They did not realize what a moron that Manfred was. Manfred fucked them by moving it. Now no one wants to be held responsible for moving the game.

The Dems have to try to win elections in 2022 and 2024 in Georgia and this is not going to go over well with centrists.

This is probably true. Biden didn’t call for the moving. It was his handlers or puppet masters who called for it.

spf84

Poster

She’s such a cunt.

America 1st

Founder
I would agree. However, if the chose is between him and Stacey Abrams as Governor of the great state of Georgia, I am gladly voting Kemp.

I have to live here.
I'm going to be curious to see who Trump picks to run against him.

He should demand the strictest voting laws in the country in an attempt to make things interesting.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I'm going to be curious to see who Trump picks to run against him.

He should demand the strictest voting laws in the country in an attempt to make things interesting.

Trump has stayed of Kemp's case lately. There may be some mending of fences.

However, not with the Secretary of State.

America 1st

Founder
Trump has stayed of Kemp's case lately. There may be some mending of fences.

However, not with the Secretary of State.
That would be awful.

Hopefully someone steps up for the good of 1980.

You ever considered running AgDawg?

America 1st

Founder
LOL, I would never make it past the vetting process.
If Kemp can make it then we can certainly carry you across the line somehow.

We'll get your narrative out via The Free Speech Forum and start a whole new media company because of it 🐸

Latest posts

Top Bottom