Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mississippi doing Gods Work........

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a little brushback pitch thrown on the way out.

You have to send a message.
You sound like a Democrat.

The FBI should not be used to “send a message” to people that haven’t committed a crime.

They shut down and left because of a state law after losing. No need / way to justify using the federal government harass people especially for trying to leave just like anti -abortionists wanted.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
You sound like a Democrat.

The FBI should not be used to “send a message” to people that haven’t committed a crime.

They shut down and left because of a state law after losing. No need / way to justify using the federal government harass people especially for trying to leave just like anti -abortionists wanted.
I said the state police, not FBI.

They caused a lot of damage in Mississippi over the years.

I said the state police, not FBI.

They caused a lot of damage in Mississippi over the years.
Any government entity terrorizing civilians when they haven’t broken the law is disgusting.

It doesn’t really matter if you think they caused a lot of damage or none at all. If they haven’t broken the law they shouldn’t be getting law enforcement intervention.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
But I thought abortions were only 5% of their business
What does their leaving have to do with how much business abortions made up their procedures?

It didn’t say they were leaving because they were bankrupt. They could, and pretty obviously are, leaving out of protest because they believe they aren’t able to practice medicine/ provide care how they want.

Last edited:
Actually I believe his opinion was just confirmed…..under the law.
Actually the law just changed.

Even so that doesn’t mean they can go back and harass people for what happened when something was legal.

If the speed limit goes from 70 to 60 in an area you don’t get to go back and ticket every person that ever drove 70 in that area. It’s not even a debatable point.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Actually the law just changed.

Even so that doesn’t mean they can go back and harass people for what happened when something was legal.

If the speed limit goes from 70 to 60 in an area you don’t get to go back and ticket every person that ever drove 70 in that area. It’s not even a debatable point.
Didnt say they could go BACK.
Doesn’t mean it wasn’t wrong all along.

Try this example:
Mark McGuire took Andro and hit home runs. 2-3 years later Gov and baseball declare it a steroid. Did McGuire cheat?

Yep, doesn’t mean you can go back and suspend him. BUT it also doesn’t mean he was in the right. He knew what he was doing. Just like the abortionist knew they were killing. Just like yore shitty trolling is still trolling (whether you admit or not).

Try this example:
Mark McGuire took Andro and hit home runs. 2-3 years later Gov and baseball declare it a steroid. Did McGuire cheat?

Yep, doesn’t mean you can go back and suspend him. BUT it also doesn’t mean he was in the right. He knew what he was doing. Just like the abortionist knew they were killing. Just like yore shitty trolling is still trolling (whether you admit or not).
Right and wrong is a matter of opinion.

Others wanted to use law enforcement outside of legal purposes. That’s not acceptable and illegal.

You all can argue all you want about how right or wrong it is. I couldn’t care less.

I am not full blown anti-abortion. There are reasonable times when it is needed.....................

but ole girl getting 4 abortions a year because she cant stop fucking every guy on the street...no

I am so tired of the left and all their hypocrisy......"Its my body, but you have to pay for it".

Those type need to be sterilized.

Try this example:

Right and wrong is based on a mutual agreement amongst the parties involved. In that instance, people were roiding, some were not, but they knew it was an option. Right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom