Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mind Blowing Thread

sanction

Legendary
Founder
If you fart while brushing your teeth and listening to a Barry Manilow song you will die. Estimated
deaths are 3 world wide.

Also, Q Tips kill over 4million Americans per year.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
If you fart while brushing your teeth and listening to a Barry Manilow song you will die. Estimated
deaths are 3 world wide.

Also, Q Tips kill over 4million Americans per year.
1611801061293.gif

BigDickNick

Poster
My god, you’re such a stupid piece of shit @Overwatch
It’s incomprehensible how almost half (almost, you fucking losers) of Americans just wander through life ignoring obvious indisputable facts because the leaders of the political party that they like tell them to. Like what in the actual fuck. You are all so mentally inferior it’s really amazing.

Zigjr

Poster
Founder
It’s incomprehensible how almost half (almost, you fucking losers) of Americans just wander through life ignoring obvious indisputable facts because the leaders of the political party that they like tell them to. Like what in the actual fuck. You are all so mentally inferior it’s really amazing.
1612208438370.gif

Overwatch

Poster
Founder

Wow you are triggered something fierce. And what in the hell are you even talking about?

lol at getting so angry at a stranger on the internet. How old are you, what did you receive your degree in, and what is your profession?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Something I thought of this week:

We mostly only ever see the mirror image of ourselves (looking at ourself in the mirror). A lot of things we perceive in the mirror about ourselves, other people see the mirror image of - which is our actual self.

1612492582737.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom