Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Microsoft buying Activision Blizzard for $70Billion

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
I saw something yesterday that said Xbox is not a free speech platform and they would be sensoring things said on their games/online.
I was just banned for using the name "Kyle Ritenhouse" on NHL 22. The ban ended after a week, but I still can't play online. I appealed the suspension and they said it stands. Wtf

GPSooner

Poster
I don't think this is going to change things much from a censorship perspective. There is a forum I am on that is private that has a bunch of blizzard employees on it. It is the most biased group of radical libs you can imagine. I used to be on there a ton until all the political stuff started happening. It's a cesspool now.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I saw something yesterday that said Xbox is not a free speech platform and they would be sensoring things said on their games/online.

I was just banned for using the name "Kyle Ritenhouse" on NHL 22. The ban ended after a week, but I still can't play online. I appealed the suspension and they said it stands. Wtf

Its big tech MSFT after all, we can't be that surprised. I do think there will be a huge push towards decentralization over the next 10-15 years. It solves so many of those problems and will provide much needed competition to big tech.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
I don't think this is going to change things much from a censorship perspective. There is a forum I am on that is private that has a bunch of blizzard employees on it. It is the most biased group of radical libs you can imagine. I used to be on there a ton until all the political stuff started happening. It's a cesspool now.
One of my buddies helped start Blizzard and a lot of his character designs in StarCraft & WOW are still int the newer generations. He's a big time constitutionalist. But his friends on social media always debating him are crazy insufferable.

Top Bottom