Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Metadata download from Dr Malone, ask me anything covid related!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
B74C0059-FF79-4B78-9873-6C27A5507774.jpegSpent the day downloading all the metadata from my new best buddy, Dr. Malone. My brain is huge so ask me anything covid, vaccine, mask, or early treatment related. SKOL PATRIOTS AND FREE SPEECH PROTECTORS!
He and I saying Free speech!!

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
So give us some cliffs
1) it is a bio weapon - the China viru
2) early vaxxed are reaching zero efficacy.
3) do not take the jab and most certainly do not take the boosters
4) variants are coming from the vaxxed emphasis on highly jabbed areas
5) many more treatments then just HCQ and ivermectin to include, nebulizers, azythromicin, Pepcid, vitamin d and more vitamin d. and many more used in combination with each other and other drugs. Enough to negate the EUA.
6) do not give the vax to kids
7) do not take the vax if pregnant- for you @BLatta12 hah jk.
Taking multiple supplements is great for lowering length of sickness
8) delta t is coming this winter and the vax’dappear more susceptible to even more vax resistant strains
9) early treatments work, early treatments work, early treatments work at a fraction of the cost early treatments work
10) don’t take the jab as the future for vaccines is a never ending booster regime that will destroy your God given immjnity
11) Fauci is no immunologist or vaxxinogist but he is a lyin’ dogface pony soldier.

Vit. D, Vit. D, and if nothing else Vit. D!
God bless the vaxxed. Stop now and learn how to get the graphing oxide out of your body. If vaxxed still seek these early treatments. SKOL!

One more thing on the importance of VitD. If you get your VitD level to 50, dr.s know this number, your chances of respitory infection drop to almost zero!

Last edited:

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
One Dr. said natural immunity is like getting dealt every card in the deck. Nothing beats it. You may get a variant but with much milder symptoms. Coupled with early treatment and it’ll be a 2-4 day cold. SKOL!
Thanks for the info Viking, how do you get your D levels to 50?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Consult you physician. But I heard crazy amounts can be safely taking. For us in Alaska we have very little time for proper sun exposure for us to produce Vit. D. I take 2000 mcg a day. I will find out on the 8th when I go see the Dr. who organized this groups stop in Anchorage. It varies on your location and diet so talk with your Dr.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Simply take a few of these bad boys

Screen-Shot-2016-08-09-at-4.06.25-PM.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
1) it is a bio weapon - the China viru
2) early vaxxed are reaching zero efficacy.
3) do not take the jab and most certainly do not take the boosters
4) variants are coming from the vaxxed emphasis on highly jabbed areas
5) many more treatments then just HCQ and ivermectin to include, nebulizers, azythromicin, Pepcid, vitamin d and more vitamin d. and many more used in combination with each other and other drugs. Enough to negate the EUA.
6) do not give the vax to kids
7) do not take the vax if pregnant- for you @BLatta12 hah jk.
Taking multiple supplements is great for lowering length of sickness
8) delta t is coming this winter and the vax’dappear more susceptible to even more vax resistant strains
9) early treatments work, early treatments work, early treatments work at a fraction of the cost early treatments work
10) don’t take the jab as the future for vaccines is a never ending booster regime that will destroy your God given immjnity
11) Fauci is no immunologist or vaxxinogist but he is a lyin’ dogface pony soldier.

Vit. D, Vit. D, and if nothing else Vit. D!
God bless the vaxxed. Stop now and learn how to get the graphing oxide out of your body. If vaxxed still seek these early treatments. SKOL!

One more thing on the importance of VitD. If you get your VitD level to 50, dr.s know this number, your chances of respitory infection drop to almost zero!
It's been said many times over the past year+ that taking Vit D reduces your chance of getting Wuhan Charlie by 70%.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Consult you physician. But I heard crazy amounts can be safely taking. For us in Alaska we have very little time for proper sun exposure for us to produce Vit. D. I take 2000 mcg a day. I will find out on the 8th when I go see the Dr. who organized this groups stop in Anchorage. It varies on your location and diet so talk with your Dr.
The usual dose for Vit D is 2000 IUs per day (one pill). I have doubled that to 4000 IUs daily.

Stoneynsc1

Poster
I take 10,000 iu of vitamin D a day and have for many years. I caught Covid in February and other than losing taste for a couple of days, wouldn’t have known I had anything. The loss of taste is the only reason I got tested. I just had an antibody test done two weeks ago and still have plenty of antibodies.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
@Viking

In your Malone meta analysis, if younger (~40 and under) made the mistake of getting jabbed, there is hope to reverse the toxic nature of the poison and rebuild the immune system? Just so worried about my family members who rushed quickly for that shit

Viking

Legendary
Founder
@Viking

In your Malone meta analysis, if younger (~40 and under) made the mistake of getting jabbed, there is hope to reverse the toxic nature of the poison and rebuild the immune system? Just so worried about my family members who rushed quickly for that shit
Several from a quick search.

SKOL!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Listen some people are claiming graphing oxide in masks and on the testing swab. So this info can help anybody who fears they have been exposed unwittingly. SKOL!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I just added this, l-cysteine, to the maiden and myself’s daily supplemental/ vitamin intake. It does pretty amazing things. SKOL

On excerpt for the reading impaired:
Specifically, NAC is valued for its role in producing a powerful antioxidant called glutathione (GHS). Often dubbed the"master detoxifier," GHS eliminates free radicals and heavy metals from the body and protects against the harmful effects of inflammation.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
This smart lady is getting out and moving to Pango Jango before it is too late.

2,241 Fat Woman Beach Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock ...

Top Bottom