Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
😏Ewe seem keen two draw my fiendish attention, is everything ok with ewe mr Nole?

This kinda obsessive repetition of an unoriginal werd ewe herd,...🤣from some other nitwit, could bee the presentation of paralalia, echolalia, executive dysfunction, or in layman terms: fuckin fucked.

Butt eye'm shore jew already nose that shit might oslo indicate OCD, Autism, Aspergers, brain damage-amage-amage,...oar perflaps even the earl of onset Alzheimerisms.

Shirley being that ewe are whale noun as a fooly mature adult W.H.O. independently thinkies four yoreselfies andy knot juan of the sheepish imbeciles,...ewe Def Leppards woodn't have gone done got yoself all jacked up on the FauciGates covidian retard juice aye brah?

Weather oar knot ya got jabbed, sumting ant addling up, cuz eye'm certain ewe were way fuckin funnier last year.

Watt happened two ya?

😃Eye'd be bloody impressed if ewe're still all cut up a boat my consistent "fuck the jewisms" multi-thread spam campaign back in Feb/March.

It's alright friend from wherever the fuck New Jersey is,...rest insured know Juan hair @té freaky speaky fore rum is ever judging ya four bottling up poor widdle jewy fee fees, nor yore being a savage retard....

...😎butt of course eye ant Juan though,...

...eye'm Un-Drae.

😂Fuckin oats, mr Nole ewe can bet yore remaining left testicle eye am judging ya, whale tbh irdgaf, butt iffin ewe wanna continue yore lazy faggletry, childishly drawing Un-Drae's attention,...😏whale sweet as brah.

Eye'll bee happy to accept yore generous offer to educate ewe on a few hilarious tricks picked up while owning & administering 5 of these porous XF forum systems.

However mr Nole, there wood bee Juan cuntdition though broe,...ewe gotsta promise ewe won't teach Lafester anything coz that epic fucker will defs cause absolute chaos if he knew how easy it is to do certain hackery thangs—simply by posting the correct codes.

what what is a "nole". I have seen this name on several poster here. like the NJ and BUC n fuckface nole. What is the significance of "nole"

CuriousFiend

Elite
I dont really give a fuck either way, just found it it be interesting. Curious that @MortgageHorn did not reply to my post as I named "him". If it was me, I would
🤔 That's a good point aye.
Fuck I'd respond too,... even if I was guilty.

I'd guess Mortgagehorn already has Lafester on Ignore.

Maybe that would automatically Ignore the entirety of threads created by Lafester too.(¿?)

CuriousFiend

Elite
what what is a "nole". I have seen this name on several poster here. like the NJ and BUC n fuckface nole. What is the significance of "nole"
Oh broe, c'mon now I'm from NZ. Ya'll know we're sheep shaggin retards, ffs we use the metric system & are known for spelling words with extra unnecessary letters like - 'endeavour' instead of the proper way - 'endeavor'.

😄99.99% of the crazy words & shit these feral American badasses bust out on the daily,...🤣 literally make no fuckin sense to a southern hemispherian dipshit like me, the Un-Drae.

Nole, to me sounds like some kinda mad fishing spot, or perhaps an Americanized term for hemorrhoids, butt tbh I also suspect it's some sorta football term maybe. 😂 Fucked if eye know aye man.

Oh broe, c'mon now I'm from NZ. Ya'll know we're sheep shaggin retards, ffs we use the metric system & are known for spelling words with extra unnecessary letters like - 'endeavour' instead of the proper way - 'endeavor'.

😄99.99% of the crazy words & shit these feral American badasses bust out on the daily,...🤣 literally make no fuckin sense to a southern hemispherian dipshit like me, the Un-Drae.

Nole, to me sounds like some kinda mad fishing spot, or perhaps an Americanized term for hemorrhoids, butt tbh I also suspect it's some sorta football term maybe. 😂 Fucked if eye know aye man.

If you weren’t such a try-hard you could have some good posts.
As is you are a huge douche, typing paragraphs on top of paragraphs.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
😏Ewe seem keen two draw my fiendish attention, is everything ok with ewe mr Nole?

This kinda obsessive repetition of an unoriginal werd ewe herd,...🤣from some other nitwit, could bee the presentation of paralalia, echolalia, executive dysfunction, or in layman terms: fuckin fucked.

Butt eye'm shore jew already nose that shit might oslo indicate OCD, Autism, Aspergers, brain damage-amage-amage,...oar perflaps even the earl of onset Alzheimerisms.

Shirley being that ewe are whale noun as a fooly mature adult W.H.O. independently thinkies four yoreselfies andy knot juan of the sheepish imbeciles,...ewe Def Leppards woodn't have gone done got yoself all jacked up on the FauciGates covidian retard juice aye brah?

Weather oar knot ya got jabbed, sumting ant addling up, cuz eye'm certain ewe were way fuckin funnier last year.

Watt happened two ya?

😃Eye'd be bloody impressed if ewe're still all cut up a boat my consistent "fuck the jewisms" multi-thread spam campaign back in Feb/March.

It's alright friend from wherever the fuck New Jersey is,...rest insured know Juan hair @té freaky speaky fore rum is ever judging ya four bottling up poor widdle jewy fee fees, nor yore being a savage retard....

...😎butt of course eye ant Juan though,...

...eye'm Un-Drae.

😂Fuckin oats, mr Nole ewe can bet yore remaining left testicle eye am judging ya, whale tbh irdgaf, butt iffin ewe wanna continue yore lazy faggletry, childishly drawing Un-Drae's attention,...😏whale sweet as brah.

Eye'll bee happy to accept yore generous offer to educate ewe on a few hilarious tricks picked up while owning & administering 5 of these porous XF forum systems.

However mr Nole, there wood bee Juan cuntdition though broe,...ewe gotsta promise ewe won't teach Lafester anything coz that epic fucker will defs cause absolute chaos if he knew how easy it is to do certain hackery thangs—simply by posting the correct codes.

Un-Drae, I'm not the one who responded with a 1,000 word essay......

CuriousFiend

Elite
Un-Drae, I'm not the one who responded with a 1,000 word essay......

Apparently @MortgageHorn & @Goldhedge were driven to insanity by 90 year old women as well.

View attachment 200981
View attachment 200980
🤭"...driven to insanity..."?

😂Fark sakes Jake, that's a bit of an unnecessary exaggeration broe.
IMG_20230918_232417_405.jpg
😏 "Feinstein" sounds like a parasite cultist name.
IMG_20230918_231006_217.jpg
Ya know the ones broe, they destroyed them two towers that one time and stole a bunch of nukes off ya'z while gleefully lining their pockets with American taxpayer money, they also attacked a US navy ship as a false flag attempt,...oh yeah, and these cunts are busily warping our childrens minds in line with Talmudic rainbow gender bender perversions.
IMG_20230918_232333_439.jpg
Was this Feinstein another perfidious jew infiltrator clinging to "power" stolen from Americans right up til her death?
If so,...😎good riddance.
IMG_20230929_112923_485.jpg
😂 SOP, playing both sides.

🤭"...driven to insanity..."?

😂Fark sakes Jake, that's a bit of an unnecessary exaggeration broe.
View attachment 201010
😏 "Feinstein" sounds like a parasite cultist name.
View attachment 201012
Ya know the ones broe, they destroyed them two towers that one time and stole a bunch of nukes off ya'z while gleefully lining their pockets with American taxpayer money, they also attacked a US navy ship as a false flag attempt,...oh yeah, and these cunts are busily warping our childrens minds in line with Talmudic rainbow gender bender perversions.
View attachment 201011
Was this Feinstein another perfidious jew infiltrator clinging to "power" stolen from Americans right up til her death?
If so,...😎good riddance.
View attachment 201013
😂 SOP, playing both sides.
Calling a US Senator a witch and celebrating their death is ghoulish shit. Mentally stable people don’t do that stuff except for with objectively bad people like Putin & Stalin.

CuriousFiend

Elite
Calling a US Senator a witch and celebrating their death is ghoulish shit. Mentally stable people don’t do that stuff except for with objectively bad people like Putin & Stalin.
Fair point mate, I'm certainly not questioning your perspective in that respect.

Do you know if this Senator Feinstein was a jew?

CuriousFiend

Elite
a fake one, or a modern one would be another way to p[ut it
You are right of course, I agree that there are alternatives.

I just can't be fucked beating around the bush anymore, ain't my problem if common people are too intellectually lazy to recognize nuance & potential multiplicities of meaning for everything including > jew < which I'm specifically using in reference to the core Babylonian Talmudic death cult concealed within the broader crypto-"Jew" cults..
IMG_20230930_112954_917.jpg
Another example is the term 'forgiveness', which apparently some people believe means to basically excuse & forget others willful acts that amount to embodiments of malevolence.
*A fallacy of forgiving & forgetting—thusly allowing others to freely do bad shit again without any accountability.

Whereas, imo 'forgiveness' isn't outwardly intended for others at all.
IMG_20230930_112904_270.jpg
Everyones eternal soul or whatever is always pure and requires no forgiveness—while the ever decaying matterbound meat suit is fundamentally corrupt & will never leave this place.
IMG_20230930_111522_747.jpg
So imo, forgiveness is more accurately thought of as an inwardly intended expansion of soul consciousness while embodied in a fleshy suit which could be thought of as an experiential development tool.

Forgiveness has nothing to do with willfully self deceiving such to believe, for example a criminal will magically discontinue being criminally inclined merely coz others self delude within fantasy.

Eg: look at any fluorescent hair wearing screechers who demand we all allow slaughter of the unborn, poisoning & chopping childrens bits off because these fluorescent haired imbeciles exist within delusion—where nothing can exist beyond.

😎 Sure y'all are no doubt familiar with the destructive tantrums these fucked people are well known for when they can't hide from the truth,...

...how do they react to disagreement with their assertions of 100+ genders,...🤣 ...they attack, trying to destroy that which challenges the foundation of their delusionality because to the feral minded nothing is of greater priority. 😎A proper "narcissistic pd" will literally kill to maintain their fantasy.
IMG_20230930_112331_945.jpg
If we simply forgive & forget, and say nothing, do nothing— therefore allowing & enabling others outwardly imposed delusional shit,...this equates to us being participant to it.

Imo, fuck that & fuck them.
Instead by simply accepting that some cunts are ruled by matterbound "ego", do evil shit and are totally fucked—💥 that's forgiveness.

*Forgiveness: ✓ Job done.
IMG_20230930_112432_129.jpg
Simply accepting they are fucked &: that they choose such...good for them.
IMG_20230930_113538_578.jpg
However it would be foolishness to forget that they do evil though.
And it is logical to remain vigilantly prepared to crush evil whenever it manifests again.

They'll either willfully account for self during the transient life experience or not, but either way all of our current corrupt meat suits along with feral "ego" will inevitably rot into dust, be scattered to the winds—forever forgotten.
IMG_20230930_111828_653.jpg
Ain't anyone but the individual's own intrinsic responsibility for self motivated development of one's soul as much as possible before the flesh fails & our souls fuck off outta here. 😎Best to prepare it while we can aye.
IMG_20230930_112120_004.jpg
Lurking behind layers upon layers of modern Sadducees "legal" systems and the various hierarchical institutions shielding enabled & provided by all the unwitting general "Jew" golem and all those they've corrupted from political actors, the Trumps, the Killary demons, the Bidets, the Jabcinda Schwabderns, et al—through to everyone of the common folk who by in large simply have no clue they've been indoctrinated such to (mis)perceive inversion as "normality".
IMG_20230918_225810_174.jpg
Beguiled by circus & bread.

😎Just my opinion though.
IMG_20230930_112826_768.jpg

It means forgive those who are making complete asses out of themselves celebrating the death of a US Senator. If they knew how wrong it was to be doing what they are doing then they wouldn’t be doing it.
No, it was Jesus asking GOD to forgive us, which only he could do.

I do not need you to ask for my forgiveness.

I'll say it again, I am glad the bitch is dead. A historic waste of taxpayer dollars.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom