Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
7EA19C7A-25D2-4327-8FB3-F0719B745B49.png

If someone clicking an emoji icon under a comment makes you “fume” you honestly have serious, serious mental issues. Get off of the internet and social media because you obviously don’t have the mental capacity to handle it.

That is my recommendation for your own mental health. I’d honestly like you to keep doing what you’re doing because I’ve been laughing my ass off at your mentally unhinged ass for the last 20 mins. It’s fuckin hilarious!!!

I liked a lot of what he posted even tho some of it was off the fucking walls….
But this is fuckin ridiculous. Getting fuming mad over emojis?? And he’s not the only one. @s-ou-thern had a post talking about emojis bothering him too. @HiddenLakes had a post that he wouldn’t like a certain post because someone he doesn’t like also liked the post.
This is next level beta pussy shit from some posters. Especially when they all claim to be “alphas”, in reality they’re weak minded twats who can’t handle emoji reactions on the internet. Soft as baby shit.

And don’t worry, @AmericanViking is still around. He shut off on his profile so people can’t see if he’s online, that way he can act like he quit this place when he’s still perusing.

CuriousFiend

Elite
[IMG alt="HiddenLakes"]https://thefreespeechforum.com/data/avatars/l/2/2346.jpg?1660845946[/IMG]

HiddenLakes

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur​

Founder

Platinum
Sadly, this clip cuts out where Maga rambles on about Bruce Jenner being a handsome man.

Maga, the party of Caitlin Jenner.

i cannot wait until you die. Your whole family dies. There is zero offspring left from your wilted disgusting tree.
https://thefreespeechforum.com/thre...-fraggle-law-abiding-citizens.181/post-461192

^^^Another mentally stable individual

So, forgive me, but i am not quick on these online threads............is there a pointto this conflict, @AmericanViking I thought was a cool dude, but.......is he being acussed of warmongering? laughing at child trafficking? I find that hard to believe.
To sum it up, there are 6 or 7 posters in the LAC threads that are becoming upset with and raging about emoji reactions.

Yes, you heard that right. Grown men becoming triggered over emoji reactions.

On top of that they want to moderate because they want a circle jerk echo chamber where they can all drool over the dumb shit they post, 90% of which is Twitter posts from random Twitter users.

@AmericanViking @MortgageHorn @HiddenLakes @BamaRidger @22*43*51 @RollyInRaleigh @Sgfeer
and a bunch of the other homosexuals tagged in this thread are the grown adults that are triggered by emojis. They obviously have mental health issues.

Last edited:
@MortgageHorn kind of looks like gollum, if gollum wore glasses.
Those hookers probably charge double for him. To be so pathetic that emojis trigger you and you’re so desperate you have to pay clearly diseased hookers for companionship…what a life. I also couldn’t imagine being a what looks like 60 yr old man and doing the horns up signal in all pictures. 🤦‍♂️

1695779192917.gif

Last edited:
@MortgageHorn is this true? About the about pics?

On top of that they want to moderate because they want a circle jerk echo chamber where they can all drool over the dumb shit they post, 90% of which is Twitter posts from random Twitter users.

I think that thread is for posting stuff like that, and conveying news and interesting "facts" that people see. I recently learned that I was a "troll" since i was getting off topic on LAC. Un beknownst to me. Either way I am still new at this stuff. I have agreed and called bullshit to many things on the LAC, and said some tough stuff to some people, and perhaps not got the same reactions that you have. Perhaps it is form over function. I have reacted to all of those posters in several different ways in the past.

I see that you are a controversial figure, but on many subjects, we see closely down the same road. Maybe not the same house on the road, but the same road.

If the LAC is a circle jerk as you say, let it be, I see no reason to broadcast to the forum, (screenshotting stuff) sent in private, unless you intend to launch or maintain a campaign of some kind. This of course is kind of the same thing, as YOU would be looking for others to agree with YOUR opinions, thus creating your own circle jerk. It removes valuble content for others and has no real effect.

Start your own thread, about what you want.

One deadly mistake people make, is having an opinion, and "knowing" they are right.

In truth, there is a bit more to the story, that I am not seeing, I am sure.

rebar

Elite

I think that thread is for posting stuff like that, and conveying news and interesting "facts" that people see. I recently learned that I was a "troll" since i was getting off topic on LAC. Un beknownst to me. Either way I am still new at this stuff. I have agreed and called bullshit to many things on the LAC, and said some tough stuff to some people, and perhaps not got the same reactions that you have. Perhaps it is form over function. I have reacted to all of those posters in several different ways in the past.

I see that you are a controversial figure, but on many subjects, we see closely down the same road. Maybe not the same house on the road, but the same road.

If the LAC is a circle jerk as you say, let it be, I see no reason to broadcast to the forum, (screenshotting stuff) sent in private, unless you intend to launch or maintain a campaign of some kind. This of course is kind of the same thing, as YOU would be looking for others to agree with YOUR opinions, thus creating your own circle jerk. It removes valuble content for others and has no real effect.

One deadly mistake people make, is having an opinion, and "knowing" they are right.

Being a noob is different from being a troll. I can't imagine folks think you're a troll. I troll some but not in dancing. I do love to drink and shitalk to make myself laugh though. I think others enjoy 65%or so. Broestan is just insufferable. He very well be my 1st ignore on site

The back story is that @MortgageHorn got called out for spreading communist propaganda via twice convicted child predator Scott Ritter. He was so embarrassed he tried to ban me from posting all together.

IMG_2728.png

rebar

Elite
I liked a lot of what he posted even tho some of it was off the fucking walls….
But this is fuckin ridiculous. Getting fuming mad over emojis?? And he’s not the only one. @s-ou-thern had a post talking about emojis bothering him too. @HiddenLakes had a post that he wouldn’t like a certain post because someone he doesn’t like also liked the post.
This is next level beta pussy shit from some posters. Especially when they all claim to be “alphas”, in reality they’re weak minded twats who can’t handle emoji reactions on the internet. Soft as baby shit.

And don’t worry, @AmericanViking is still around. He shut off on his profile so people can’t see if he’s online, that way he can act like he quit this place when he’s still perusing.
I post when I'm drunk all the time man. This shit is internet shittalkung 459

Come play pussy fag

CuriousFiend

Elite

😎Mate, you've summed that up quite well.

Tbh I was wondering when someone would highlight the fundamental hypocrisy with this thread, although wasn't sure if it was done so intentionally for laughs or someshit.

Yet even so it has now eventuated as providing us all with easy access to certain information that would've otherwise remained buried within the DYCA info-pile and thusly unknown to all except DYCA regulars.

😂 Some of Mortgagehorn's posts demonstrate fuckin cartoonish levels of absurdity-appearing to blatantly spit in the face of TFSF's core principles—anne frankly I reckon it is important that such high yield fucktardery be made an example of publicly and then appropriately addressed.

Corruption hides best where the darkness of ignorance festers.

I question the personal motivators and overall strategy Lafester & Jake seem to have utilized—yet in my cunty opinion they've somehow-possibly unintentionally-turned what began as a mere shit posting screecher thread—into something that provides a beneficial service for TFSF.

🤣 Prior to this I wasn't aware Mortgagehorn was prone to occasional bouts of outright hypocrisy.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Tbh I was wondering when someone would highlight the fundamental hypocrisy with this thread, although wasn't sure if it was done so intentionally for laughs or someshit.

Yet even so it has now eventuated as providing us all with easy access to certain information that would've otherwise remained buried within the DYCA info-pile and thusly unknown to all except DYCA regulars.

😂 Some of Mortgagehorn's posts demonstrate fuckin cartoonish levels of absurdity-appearing to blatantly spit in the face of TFSF's core principles—anne frankly I reckon it is important that such high yield fucktardery be made an example of publicly and then appropriately addressed.

I question the personal motivators and overall strategy Lafester & Jake seem to have utilized—yet in my cunty opinion they've somehow-possibly unintentionally-turned what began as a mere shit posting screecher thread—into something that provides a beneficial service for TFSF.

🤣 Prior to this I wasn't aware Mortgagehorn was prone to occasional bouts of outright hypocrisy.
Look it's Un-Drae

CuriousFiend

Elite
Look it's Un-Drae
😏Ewe seem keen two draw my fiendish attention, is everything ok with ewe mr Nole?

This kinda obsessive repetition of an unoriginal werd ewe herd,...🤣from some other nitwit, could bee the presentation of paralalia, echolalia, executive dysfunction, or in layman terms: fuckin fucked.

Butt eye'm shore jew already nose that shit might oslo indicate OCD, Autism, Aspergers, brain damage-amage-amage,...oar perflaps even the earl of onset Alzheimerisms.

Shirley being that ewe are whale noun as a fooly mature adult W.H.O. independently thinkies four yoreselfies andy knot juan of the sheepish imbeciles,...ewe Def Leppards woodn't have gone done got yoself all jacked up on the FauciGates covidian retard juice aye brah?

Weather oar knot ya got jabbed, sumting ant addling up, cuz eye'm certain ewe were way fuckin funnier last year.

Watt happened two ya?

😃Eye'd be bloody impressed if ewe're still all cut up a boat my consistent "fuck the jewisms" multi-thread spam campaign back in Feb/March.

It's alright friend from wherever the fuck New Jersey is,...rest insured know Juan hair @té freaky speaky fore rum is ever judging ya four bottling up poor widdle jewy fee fees, nor yore being a savage retard....

...😎butt of course eye ant Juan though,...

...eye'm Un-Drae.

😂Fuckin oats, mr Nole ewe can bet yore remaining left testicle eye am judging ya, whale tbh irdgaf, butt iffin ewe wanna continue yore lazy faggletry, childishly drawing Un-Drae's attention,...😏whale sweet as brah.

Eye'll bee happy to accept yore generous offer to educate ewe on a few hilarious tricks picked up while owning & administering 5 of these porous XF forum systems.

However mr Nole, there wood bee Juan cuntdition though broe,...ewe gotsta promise ewe won't teach Lafester anything coz that epic fucker will defs cause absolute chaos if he knew how easy it is to do certain hackery thangs—simply by posting the correct codes.

anne frankly
hilarious
overall strategy Lafester & Jake seem to have utilized
i do not think the two are on the same team, but hell for all i know they could be the same person
Prior to this I wasn't aware Mortgagehorn was prone to occasional bouts of outright hypocrisy.
I dont really give a fuck either way, just found it it be interesting. Curious that @MortgageHorn did not reply to my post as I named "him". If it was me, I would

Latest posts

Top Bottom