Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mel Tucker got #Metoo'd

Yeah if they’d have just told HR that she likes to talk dirty to him over the phone while he beats himself silly this whole thing could have been documented and avoided
More like “we are engaged in a personal relationship outside of our professional interactions” but yes it would have protected Mel.

Now he and MSU both look like they were trying to cover something up. Strange course of action for them considering MSU was already on the hot seat for allowing unprofessional sexual practices by its employees.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
More like “we are engaged in a personal relationship outside of our professional interactions” but yes it would have protected Mel.

Now he and MSU both look like they were trying to cover something up. Strange course of action for them considering MSU was already on the hot seat for allowing unprofessional sexual practices by its employees.
200w.gif

rebar

Elite

His dick was out. It was a call. Makes sense. I just rubbed one out taking to geico

Maybe it was on your part but there is no way to tell around here when you have posters that swear that oil production was higher during the Trump years, that China is going to dump their US bonds, and that the Soviets would have beat the Germans without US aid during WW2.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
If I'm on the phone 50/50 myCock is on my hand. 75/25if you include shitting or wiping
This is, at least I thought, true for about 90% of the American male population. Our junk in our hands getting played with whenever not in public or on the phone with other men and/or family. Mel Tugger unfortunately is guilty of getting caught.

rebar

Elite
Maybe it was on your part but there is no way to tell around here when you have posters that swear that oil production was higher during the Trump years, that China is going to dump their US bonds, and that the Soviets would have beat the Germans without US aid during WW2.
Dude you should subscribe to my course

rebar

Elite
This is, at least I thought, true for about 90% of the American male population. Our junk in our hands getting played with whenever not in public or on the phone with other men and/or family. Mel Tugger unfortunately is guilty of getting caught.
Monkey love

rebar

Elite
But wait
Why didn't she hang up once he started getting outta line.
If the Pope asks me what wearing I'd hang up

rebar

Elite
MSU loves Hitler and shitty football
0-49
Yall should drop down to mountain west w all the other clown shows

Latest posts

Top Bottom