Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mel Tucker got #Metoo'd

rebar

Elite
Yeah she is a rape survivor that travels around talking to people about not being a victim. You cannot make this shit up
He phone raped me. I couldn't hang up. Fire him.

Talk about a man hater.
We need to have a man's meeting and everyone agree no fingers tongue or dick for her. Let her be a Lickalottapuss

rebar

Elite
If you read any publications that are not Detroit based, there is something to this. Regardless. cant do dick things on zoom or whatever it was. Was always an awful contract except it shows that MSU will finally pony up to the next guy.
Where is your purity ring Joe Jonas?

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
mallrats-well-did-he.gif

rebar

Elite
You wiley
Steers and queers. No thanks. I’ll stick to drugs made and sold in the great state of Kansas.
Son of a bitch.
Dint they have Kerosene pussy in Kasana? All corn no hat. That's why they put the silos in the corn fields. Now they put em in other places. You know it has to be Aliens. .. ..........

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
The guy is estranged from his wife for a long time, and he built a friendship with her that evolved into consensual adult communication etc. Single guys dont go around thinking they need to make sure somebody theyre communicating with will cry rape or assault. Hes not dumb. Hes a normal man doing normal man stuff. With somebody who consented and invited the sexual communication. She got upset after he didnt want anything more, and even cancelled her last visit. Only then did she do this.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
I've seen it pretty compellingly argued that this has been a publicity stunt from day one, the big contract actually being a major part of the stunt and that Tucker is a pawn. Who knows. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Nothing does anymore.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
27 phone calls between them, averaging 30 minutes, often late at night, before the alleged "assault" occurred.

"We know some of the details because of the Title IX investigation. Twenty-seven phone calls between the two. The average length of those phone calls over 30 minutes, many of them late at night. So, let me just start here. How many people, if you are watching and or listening to me right now, how many of you have made 27 phone calls lasting over 30 minutes in length to any person in America so far this year? I have not.
"I do not believe there is a single person that I have called 27 times and had the average length of our phone conversations be over 30 minutes. My wife, my mom, co workers, my kids, there is no one in America that I have called 27 times and had the average phone conversation last over a half hour.
"I bet most of you watching or listening to me as well would say the same thing. An over 30-minute phone call average on 27 different phone calls. That means you've spent over 14-and-a-half hours on the phone with someone else. To me, OK, on its face, that does not sound like a work relationship.
"When I'm having work relationship phone calls, they aren't going on over 30 minutes every single time. It just doesn't happen. I don't talk to my kids that long on the phone. I don't talk to my own wife. I don't talk to my own mom that long on the phone. OK? I just don't."

27 phone calls between them, averaging 30 minutes, often late at night, before the alleged "assault" occurred.

She was also apparently still accepting gifts from him after the alleged harassment happened and also sent him a Father’s Day card after it happened also. Looking more and more like a money grab for her.

Fucking no dickwad
He was beating his dick.
Why didn't that nasty woman hang up?
Can't score if you dont shoot libtard Zoomet
It’s a money grab by the woman involved but he admitted to masturbating on a professional call.

He is done. They have plenty of cause to fire him.

How do you know it was a professional call you dumb fuck?

You don’t. They had dozens of these calls late at night.
It was with a person he only knew via professional contact.

If it was a private call then they would have both reported their personal relationship to the university as is standard in any industry.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
It was with a person he only knew via professional contact.

If it was a private call then they would have both reported their personal relationship to the university as is standard in any industry.
Yeah if they’d have just told HR that she likes to talk dirty to him over the phone while he beats himself silly this whole thing could have been documented and avoided

Latest posts

Top Bottom