Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Medical Research that cautions covid vax?

Tits and I were having a spirited discussion on the vaccine and she’s a free thinker but when I was cautioning against getting the vax due to fertility issues and other long term dangers (were both in our early 30s) she told me to show her the money. Does anyone have links that are contrary to what you would find in the MSM? TIA

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
Tits and I were having a spirited discussion on the vaccine and she’s a free thinker but when I was cautioning against getting the vax due to fertility issues and other long term dangers (were both in our early 30s) she told me to show her the money. Does anyone have links that are contrary to what you would find in the MSM? TIA
You sound like a yugemongous pussy.

4n6tox

Poster
Would you vaccinate against an allergic reaction to a bee sting if you could? Better chance if dying from that at your age.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Look up Alex Jones and go down the rabbit hole.

Top Bottom