Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

May the silence...

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
May the stars carry your sadness away,
May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
May hope forever wipe away your tears.
And above all, may silence make you strong. – Chief Dan George
Chief Dan George Death Fact Check, Birthday & Date of Death

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What the fuck are you talking about my friend? Are you high or something? Please speak english or shut the fuck up. What an ass you have made of yourself.
I broke him.

Ever since I showed him how broken his globalist economic platform is he hasn’t been able to recover.

He isn’t a critical thinker or open to serious debate like you and I are @Creative. The only thing he is open to anymore is dick and cheap Chinese products.

Jtrain80

Legendary
One of the most impressive posters I have ever ran across was a Lakota Souix who was a Pine Ridge witness and doctors with out borders doctor....A raging lib who I vigorously debated things with.

He passed away from a stroke in his sleep at the tender age of 63. Strange to be heart broken over the loss of someone who you never met.

Anyway, he looked exactly like the OP's pic. He actually invited all of rivals to his ritual hunting of the Buffalo, but passed 3 months before the event.

Cards1968

Founder
2483111975b2c4b37d905610b46b43b0-288x300.jpg

Jtrain80

Legendary
@America 1st that was not the sad part.

His wife, who he had been bf/gf since they were 12, died suddenly. He passed 6 months later. They had adopted a 12 yr old Syrian girl who had been captured by ISIS from a refugee camp. (Dr w/o borders). Amira was her name. It was more than Amira could handle when they passed and she took her own life.

America 1st

Founder

His wife, who he had been bf/gf since they were 12, died suddenly. He passed 6 months later. They had adopted a 12 yr old Syrian girl who had been captured by ISIS from a refugee camp. (Dr w/o borders). Amira was her name. It was more than Amira could handle when they passed and she took her own life.
That’s fucking awful.

Cards1968

Founder

That's ultimate despair. Heartbreaking.

Jtrain80

Legendary
That’s fucking awful.

That's ultimate despair. Heartbreaking.

It was tough. He posted pics of his ranch, the pow wows and Amira.

His other daughter relayed all this stuff due to a random email she found in his inbox.

Not sure what the point of all my posts on the subject were. Maybe that you mean more around here than you think.

Wife was astounded that I was crying over the passing of an internet friend.

America 1st

Founder
It was tough. He posted pics of his ranch, the pow wows and Amira.

His other daughter relayed all this stuff due to a random email she found in his inbox.

Not sure what the point of all my posts on the subject were. Maybe that you mean more around here than you think.

Wife was astounded that I was crying over the passing of an internet friend.
WWG1WGA

Latest posts

Top Bottom