Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master Vax Thread***

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I’ve gotten addicted to getting the vaccine. Every time I go somewhere that has a pharmacy they give it away free. It used to make me feel kinda tired, but now if I haven’t had it in the last few days I get really cranky and get an erection that just won’t go away

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I’ve gotten addicted to getting the vaccine. Every time I go somewhere that has a pharmacy they give it away free. It used to make me feel kinda tired, but now if I haven’t had it in the last few days I get really cranky and get an erection that just won’t go away
This is funny.

It is now my standard response for people who ask.

"Vaccinated? Fuck yeah. Everyday! I can't get enough of that shit!"

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Interesting to see how far they can skew the numbers.

Also interesting to see that they realize that 1/3 of folks are likely to never vax.

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Hard to criticize him for this one. I hate vaccines under coercion but this seems logical.
No doubt, the government extorting nurses and doctors to inject an experimental vaccine with unknown and potentially catastrophic affects to protect people on their deathbed and who themselves can get vaccinated = logical

After a little turbulence, order is restored, reason and sensibility are back

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Hard to criticize him for this one. I hate vaccines under coercion but this seems logical.
It’s gonna be a disaster in states like mine (and yours too right? SC?) where the vax population is relatively low and nursing homes were already struggling to find staff.

Even if they pay staff more to hire (and are successful) then he has created a shit storm by increasing the cost on consumers and Medicaid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom