Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master Vax Thread***

FayuGes!

Poster
Looking for the best data related to the vax not stopping spread - big family gathering planned for Christmas and some of my family thinks everyone needs to be jabbed. Before I cancel plans to attend I wanted to offer the latest info, many thanks for posting updates (such as the latest from Iceland and Israel, etc)

I also SWEAR I remember when the vaccines first came out, the explanations of what they did were clear about not reducing spread, only helping the person who received the vaccine. Would appreciate something to remind folks of that with.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Looking for the best data related to the vax not stopping spread - big family gathering planned for Christmas and some of my family thinks everyone needs to be jabbed. Before I cancel plans to attend I wanted to offer the latest info, many thanks for posting updates (such as the latest from Iceland and Israel, etc)

I also SWEAR I remember when the vaccines first came out, the explanations of what they did were clear about not reducing spread, only helping the person who received the vaccine. Would appreciate something to remind folks of that with.
It takes at least 10+ years to get FDA approval on any vaccine. No liability on the pharmaceutical end is just icing on the cake.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Anyone else having an ongoing battle with their spouse over getting their kid jabbed? My son is 12 and we were both on board with him not getting it. Now that friends and family are jabbing their kids, and people getting Covid, fear is taking its toll on her and it’s causing issues in our relationship.

jkbone

Poster
Anyone else having an ongoing battle with their spouse over getting their kid jabbed? My son is 12 and we were both on board with him not getting it. Now that friends and family are jabbing their kids, and people getting Covid, fear is taking its toll on her and it’s causing issues in our relationship.
This past year has been really hard on women to go against the grain. BLM, masks and now the shot. Women want to be caring and protective so when that gets put into question it’s very hard on them.

Get her back on board and scare her about the shot. Show her some legit articles/studies. This isn’t something to roll the dice on yet imo. I read somewhere that it has the strongest side effects on young boys. I think it was the dark horse podcast. 12 yo kids have no need for the vax.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
This past year has been really hard on women to go against the grain. BLM, masks and now the shot. Women want to be caring and protective so when that gets put into question it’s very hard on them.

Get her back on board and scare her about the shot. Show her some legit articles/studies. This isn’t something to roll the dice on yet imo. I read somewhere that it has the strongest side effects on young boys. I think it was the dark horse podcast. 12 yo kids have no need for the vax.
Thanks I will look that up and hopefully find it.

It’s been a tough line to follow. She took the vax. I didn’t like it but supported her decision. I’ve been hesitant to send some of the information about adverse effects as I don’t want her to start worrying about her own choice.

She’s had some heart palpitations recently which caused her concern. I hate to think it may be a result of the vax, I really don’t know. But anything that is out of the ordinary with her health causes her a lot of anxiety and I don’t want that for her.

I think your suggestion of showing information as it relates to kids may help to avoid that.

jkbone

Poster

It’s been a tough line to follow. She took the vax. I didn’t like it but supported her decision. I’ve been hesitant to send some of the information about adverse effects as I don’t want her to start worrying about her own choice.

She’s had some heart palpitations recently which caused her concern. I hate to think it may be a result of the vax, I really don’t know. But anything that is out of the ordinary with her health causes her a lot of anxiety and I don’t want that for her.

I think your suggestion of showing information as it relates to kids may help to avoid that.
Some of this vid may help, some might not. Good luck brother. I wish you, your son and your wife the best either way.

she sounds like she is scared. Scared people don’t think rationally. Tell her the palpitations could possibly be related to the vaccine and you don’t want to risk not knowing with your child. And that you don’t think it’s appropriate at this time and want to see more data.

If that doesn’t work you could always say “I respect and love you, but our son isn’t getting the vaccine, and that is final discussion we are having about this”

if that doesn’t work, for one you married the wrong person and she does not respect you for being the leader of the house. Since she is a fear based person tell her if she wants her son to get the vaccine then she needs to take him. She will also need to take care responsibility for any adverse reactions currently in the future. Let her know that if your son dies of an enlarged heart isn’t able to have children she will have to own that decision and you will never ever forgive her.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder

I came here because i am in the same exact spot. I have been holding out but now we have parents in our school that are for whatever reason not allowing their kids to play with "nonvaccinated" kids. Besides the total "FU" i would like to give all of them, and due to the adverse social impacts to my kid, i am trying to come to grips with allowing it.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I came here because i am in the same exact spot. I have been holding out but now we have parents in our school that are for whatever reason not allowing their kids to play with "nonvaccinated" kids. Besides the total "FU" i would like to give all of them, and due to the adverse social impacts to my kid, i am trying to come to grips with allowing it.
The only people at risk in this scenario are the unvaccinated kids, acquiring covid from vaccinated kids that are asymptomatic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom