Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

*** Master UK thread ***

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
We need to start seeing more protests like this in the US. This tyranny that is forming, under the guise of public health, must be stopped right now.

The truth is that there will always be variants, and these people will always demand more boosters. This has to stop now.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
We need to start seeing more protests like this in the US. This tyranny that is forming, under the guise of public health, must be stopped right now.

The truth is that there will always be variants, and these people will always demand more boosters. This has to stop now.
I just don’t see it happening at this point.

Early this summer was the time that this needed to happen.

Now at this point a sizable majority has been vaxxed and even more people are just ready for the China virus stuff to end.

I honestly hold the conservatives just as much responsible for the left with these mandates too. They’ve given these businesses the green light to mandate with their fealty to big business.

The GOP needs to wake up an realize they butter their bread with working class citizens and not big business.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
One thing going in the favor of liberty is that there are already countries who had some kind of vaccine passport are starting to end these requirement.

Denmark rolled out these passports earlier this year, but now ending this program:

I can't stress this enough...
Other countries treat prior infection exactly the same as vaccination. Our country does not. I believe these "passports" are tyrannical in principle, but the fact that this country omits prior infection tells me there is another agenda. Here's a link to the Denmark passport that is ending:

"The requirements for a valid corona passport — full vaccination or two weeks since first dose; a negative test taken within the last 72 hours; or recent recovery from Covid-19 — are unchanged."

Top Bottom