Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MASTER THREAD: The dark, strange, mysterious, & supernatural

D

Deleted member 2886

Do you ever wonder that no one actually exists but you? I get a really strange feeling when I am traveling through new places. I feel like that place never existed until I decided to travel that direction, and then it generated itself because I decided to go that direction
#Solipsism.

Dabbled in that probably about 8-9yrs back. There's definitely very unique insight to be discovered in practicing such subjective perspectives. FYI; Just don't get stuck in them.

Also, regarding "Remote Viewing"; Just like "A.P." & "L.D.", etc", i won't pretend to know exactly what these means of extrasensory perception or whatever really are.

No-one possibly could.

Any so-called/or seemingly so "expert", whether via consensus or self proclaimed, are entirely full of fuckin bullshit.

At best, they have theories.

However i can confidently tell ya that "R.V." is absolutely a thing.

Infact, of all the trippped out shit we generally have under-developed capacities for.
"Remote Viewing" is one of the easiest to learn and practically anyone with a fully functioning mind can do it.

Remember though,... we're all unique as fuck and thusly posses fuckin unique attributes, capacities & potentials. Main thing with "R.V.", as with most things, is that ya just gotta put in the effort to learn the comically simple techniques—and then diligently practice to develop ones skill.

Think of it like learning archery.

Might be a challenge to hit the practice target initially. But with concerted effort by ones sheer force of Will, you'll eventually become surprisingly accurate.

Just like the archery skill i've developed, ya can test ones "R.V." accuracy by hitting the exact target multiple times.

😂Lost count of how many arrow nocks i've destroyed in the past year & a half.

Anyways there's a "Remote Viewing" YT channel were ya can learn the basics in less than an hour. The guy[*American] runs some specialized "school" over there, sorry i cannot recall the channel name though.

*Note; the dude seems fishy as fuckery and i reckon he's got some scheme going on, though there is a lot of helpful info made available to easily aquire.

Chur🖕🙂👍

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Watched a little of the Netflix show on skinwalker ranch in Idaho. It looks weird but the people were so obviously acting that it made me question any of the stuff they reportedly saw.

I don’t know if I’ve seen that one. I have a picture of one that was in the local news and was seen like an hour and a half west of our house. I’ve seen it several times in spooky videos talking about them.

1666318530837.jpeg

Do you ever wonder that no one actually exists but you? I get a really strange feeling when I am traveling through new places. I feel like that place never existed until I decided to travel that direction, and then it generated itself because I decided to go that direction
If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Figure the answer would be similar?

Not even gonna watch those 'cause I'm a poo-say...I'll square up with almost any man when it's called for, but I don't fuck with Supernatural shit 😱😭🤣
Physical weapons have no effect on the supernatural (demons). This is where you would use your words and the authority of Yashua to drive out the demons from either a person, place or thing. The sense fear and the more afraid you're the higher the probability of them possessing you. Holding up crosses or bibles or using holy water is all Holyfield BS. The power of the word is all you need to defend yourself and or others.

With this being said you must be a true believer in order to pull this off. What I've noticed is their powers and level of evil varies greatly.

Also, our current music, movies, as well as Pharmacia are all portals to allow demons to possess humans. Lastly, since they can even enter into objects, I would highly recommend not buying used items as you don't know if anything has possessed that item and you're bringing it into your home.

The general consensus is that remote viewing is a phenomenon that happens with some people at a rate higher than random chance, but the science (that is published) is not willing to make the claim that it is supernatural or paranormal

Personally, I think it’s plausible that some of this is just made up for various counter intel reasons. I’m absolutely not dismissing the idea of paranormal phenomena, because I fully believe in the existence there of, but I generally don’t trust anything unless I have personal experience.
I've talked to people that have this natural ability. One of them was female and informed me she had many witches in her family going way back. She had accidentally figured out how to astral project and was extremely good at predicting certain things. I believe these are our souls tied to the silver cord that is cut by Yahweh once our physical bodies expire. She informed me many witches and or satanic cultists use this ability to put curses on as many people as they can while being undetected.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It's very rare police will blame the supernatural for a case. Normally they ignore or make up a bs story.
I fully expect "paranormal" incidents to happen more frequently as time goes on due to us coming closer to the second coming. I'm very glad to be out of Oregon (witch capitol of the earth).

Click both I'm a Retardcock.

There are plenty of clear video footage of ufos all over the planet. And there bee report since we'll before the Wright Brothers Sir Alphabet agency

Physical weapons have no effect on the supernatural (demons). This is where you would use your words and the authority of Yashua to drive out the demons from either a person, place or thing. The sense fear and the more afraid you're the higher the probability of them possessing you. Holding up crosses or bibles or using holy water is all Holyfield BS. The power of the word is all you need to defend yourself and or others.

With this being said you must be a true believer in order to pull this off. What I've noticed is their powers and level of evil varies greatly.

Also, our current music, movies, as well as Pharmacia are all portals to allow demons to possess humans. Lastly, since they can even enter into objects, I would highly recommend not buying used items as you don't know if anything has possessed that item and you're bringing it into your home.
Pharmakeia.......or in that time, the translation for "sorceries"

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

I think the above verse is in reference to the faggotry of today, as in the bride and bridegroom, and the deception over the eyes of mankind, by the "great" men of todays commercial and industrial powers, by their "sorceries by pharmacy". Definitely covid related.

Pharmakeia.......or in that time, the translation for "sorceries"

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

I think the above verse is in reference to the faggotry of today, as in the bride and bridegroom, and the deception over the eyes of mankind, by the "great" men of todays commercial and industrial powers, by their "sorceries by pharmacy". Definitely covid related.

I agree and this may include any drugs and not just CV 19 injections but that's most likely the end game offense as it removes the mark of Yahweh. From what I understand here is the context is talking about the fall of Babylon in the past and perhaps this same thing happens in the future in a different way. I also believe it's stating those who are taking the pharmakia will not enter into the Kingdom.

I also have something even more severe as I've found something contradictory to my entire belief system. I've found scriptures stating that only the true Israelites can make it into the Kingdom. However, I've read scriptures that contradict that so more investigation is required. So the white race are the main players and everyone else are NPC's. The fist boss was the devil who won round one, the second boss is the anti-christ then the final boss is the devil in full form powered up mode with his minions. Not sure why I compared this to a video game here.

Last edited:
I agree and this may include any drugs and not just CV 19 injections but that's most likely the end game offense as it removes the mark of Yahweh. From what I understand here is the context is talking about the fall of Babylon in the past and perhaps this same thing happens in the future in a different way. I also believe it's stating those who are taking the pharmakia will not enter into the Kingdom.

I also have something even more severe as I've found something contradictory to my entire belief system. I've found scriptures stating that only the true Israelites can make it into the Kingdom. However, I've read scriptures that contradict that so more investigation is required. So the white race are the main players and everyone else are NPC's. The fist boss was the devil who won round one, the second boss is the anti-christ then the final boss is the devil in full form powered up mode with his minions. Not sure why I compared this to a video game here.
I suppose you should ask yourself a few questions. Statements or opinions usually have no effect to self reflection, questions require answers, and so perhaps to your "belief structure", a couple question should be asked........

1.) who is the King of Israel?
2.) who are the real "Israelites"
3.) does the new testament make the old "obsolete"
4.) what is the requirement put out by Jesus, to "enter the kingdom"

D

Deleted member 2886

Ever heard of Yaldabaoth?

Apparently it's also been known as Yahweh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom