Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Master Taiwan Conflict Thread***

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

China’s latest military exercise near Taiwan on Monday “could be a rehearsal of a reunification-by-force operation,” China’s state-run Global Times suggested Tuesday.

“The Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) conducted an exercise near the island of Taiwan on Monday with the largest number of warplanes ever recorded, which could be a rehearsal of a reunification-by-force operation,” the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) mouthpiece wrote on April 13.

China’s PLA deployed 25 aircraft to fly over Taiwan, breaching its air defense identification zone (ADIZ), on April 12, Taiwan’s Ministry of National Defense (MND) said in a statement.

The PLA’s exercise included “14 J-16 and four J-10 multirole fighters, four H-6K strategic bombers, two KQ-200 anti-submarine warfare (ASW)-capable aircraft, as well as one KJ-500 airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) platform,” the military website Janes reported Monday, citing the MND’s statement.

The air sortie was the PLA’s largest near Taiwan since the sovereign nation began publicly reporting PLA aircraft movements over the island in September 2020.

“The number of PLA warplanes featured in the [April 12] exercise was a record since Taiwan’s defense authorities began to release information about PLA aircraft activities in the region on September 17, 2020, surpassing the previous record of 20 on March 26. The number of J-16s, a powerful fighter jet, was also the biggest of all exercises,” the Global Times boasted on Tuesday.

“The exercise could be a rehearsal of its [the PLA’s] combat plan over the Taiwan island, and it could feature air superiority seizure, and attack on land and maritime targets, including warships of interfering foreign countries,” Song Zhongping, a Chinese military expert and TV commentator, told the newspaper.

The PLA’s record-breaking exercise near Taiwan on April 12 was a direct response to the U.S. issuing new guidelines meant to “deepen” its unofficial support of Taiwan nation two days earlier on April 10.

“The exercise conducted by the PLA served as a warning to Taiwan secessionists and the US after the two had made a series of provocative moves,” the Global Times wrote on Monday.

“On Saturday [April 10], the US Department of State announced new guidelines to encourage US government engagement with the island that reflects their ‘deepening unofficial relationship.’ Officials on the island recently also claimed that the island is drawing a line 30 nautical miles away from the island, attempting to deny PLA aircraft approaches,” the newspaper noted.

Beijing considers Taiwan a renegade province and has vowed to reunify the island, located off China’s southeast coast, with mainland China by force if necessary.

@AgEngDawg

@America 1st

images (10).jpeg

Last edited:

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
Put Aegis on land on Taiwan is the first step.

We've gotta protect them. Over 50% of semiconductor manufacturing is out of Taiwan. We can't have an interruption on that supply. The majority of their military hardware is purchased through us including 150ish F16s. For a tiny island, they have a salty as fuck military. Still, no longterm match for a full scale Chinese assault.

Two ACCSGs in the regional area with a 3rd on approach. That'll be around 150 Superhornets on station within a week. Stand off is about to happen. We'll see who blinks first. I don't want a war or even regional conflict. I also hope it's not Sleepy Joe that blinks first.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
We've gotta protect them. Over 50% of semiconductor manufacturing is out of Taiwan. We can't have an interruption on that supply. The majority of their military hardware is purchased through us including 150ish F16s. For a tiny island, they have a salty as fuck military. Still, no longterm match for a full scale Chinese assault.

Two ACCSGs in the regional area with a 3rd on approach. That'll be around 150 Superhornets on station within a week. Stand off is about to happen. We'll see who blinks first. I don't want a war or even regional conflict. I also hope it's not Sleepy Joe that blinks first.

He'll have to wake up before he can blink. Needs a booster shot of whatever they are giving him

AgEngDawg

Legendary
We should just keep one air base in Afghanistan specifically just for China. We should not give that up. We could send bombers from the west of China.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

America 1st

Founder
We need to double the defense budget TBH.

It's one of the few things we spend on that doesn't make me want to stick a fork in an electrical outlet.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
What scares me about china is that will just overwhelm whatever we have in the region with sheer #'s. If each of our fighters take out 7 of theirs but they outnumber us 14 to 1... those fuckers will take that and call it a win.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
What scares me about china is that will just overwhelm whatever we have in the region with sheer #'s. If each of our fighters take out 7 of theirs but they outnumber us 14 to 1... those fuckers will take that and call it a win.

With 3 ACCSGs in the region, Okinawa and the nearly 200 fighters in total the Taiwanese have? We ain’t getting overwhelmed by them. Not to mention, our fighters in S Korea getting moved to Okinawa, etc. That’s before we even send over F22s from Hawaii, Elmemdorf and Holloman. If China means business on this, they’d have already started. This is waiting to see if Sleepy Joe will call their bluff.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
With 3 ACCSGs in the region, Okinawa and the nearly 200 fighters in total the Taiwanese have? We ain’t getting overwhelmed by them. Not to mention, our fighters in S Korea getting moved to Okinawa, etc. That’s before we even send over F22s from Hawaii, Elmemdorf and Holloman. If China means business on this, they’d have already started. This is waiting to see if Sleepy Joe will call their bluff.
I know what you're saying but they can launch missiles for days.... or maybe not now but they could build 10,000 missiles in a week and just ruin all those plans. My fear with this is knowing that the world will not strike first on China if they ramp up bigly. They are going to decide when this starts and they are the only ones that know it.

Trump at least made them think that he might fuck their shit up if they got out of hand. Biden makes them know that they can do whatever they want right up to the point they start killing Americans.

Didn't we just move a bunch of resources off of a base near China because we found out they could target it all with missiles and destroy the whole base before we could do shit about it?

We need India and the southern Asian countries to get on board with the island nations in a "nato" type ally agreement against China.

America 1st

Founder
‘Very Dangerous Time’: Beijing Advancing Timeline to Seize Territory in Asian Region, Says Former Navy Intelligence Officer https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_...-seize-territory-in-asian-region_3780123.html

America 1st

Founder
Can you paste that? It’s forcing me to download an app and I’m not going to do that.
With the United States still reeling from the pandemic and having recently undergone a change in administration, the Chinese Communist Party now sees a “window of opportunity” to accelerate its plans to expand its territory in the Asian region, according to a former senior intelligence officer for the U.S. Navy.

“It’s a very dangerous time for the region as Beijing is seeking to advance their strategy and their timeline,” James Fanell, who previously served as the director of intelligence for the U.S. Pacific Fleet, told The Epoch Times’ affiliate NTD in an April 9 interview.

In recent weeks, the Chinese regime amassed more than 240 militia vessels on the disputed Whitsun Reef in the South China Sea, an area that lies inside the Philippines’ 200 mile (322 km) exclusive economic zone. The Philippines filed a diplomatic protest to Beijing and sent a naval task force to patrol the area. In the past week, the United States concentrated its warships in the region, including a carrier strike group and an amphibious group. As of April 13, only a handful of Chinese vessels remain in the reef, according to the Philippines.

Fanell, now a Government Fellow with the Geneva Centre for Security Policy, said Beijing’s actions served as a test for the Biden administration. If the regime does not see “stiff resistance from the Biden administration,” he said, it may accelerate its plans to take military action against Taiwan, and in the South China Sea and the East China Sea.

For the past year, Beijing has ratcheted up its military aggression towards Taiwan, sending military aircraft near the self-ruled island on a near-daily basis. On April 12, the regime sent a record 25 aircraft, including fighter jets and nuclear-capable bombers, into the island’s so-called air defense identification zone.

Citing the Chinese regime’s military advancements and its growing assertiveness in the region, U.S. Adm. Philip Davidson, head of U.S. Indo-Pacific Command (INDOPACOM), told the Senate in March that Beijing could invade Taiwan in the next six years. Adm. John Aquilino, the nominee to replace Davidson as head of INDOPACOM, at his confirmation hearing later that month, declined to set a timeframe, but said the threat of a Chinese invasion is “much closer to us than most think.”

“When they say that, that should cause people to really wake up and pay attention,” Fanell said, of the two admirals’ warnings.

While analysts have predicted that the regime won’t act until after the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics in February, Fanell’s approach towards Beijing is to “expect the unexpected.”

“All indicators suggest that they’re getting very very close to making a maneuver [against Taiwan],” he said.

Fanell believes that Chinese military officials and other hardliners inside the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) are “arguing vociferously” that now is the best time to take over Taiwan. If the CCP waits until after 2022, they will risk the Republican Party taking back control of the House of Representatives, and later the White House, thereby risking the United States taking a “much more demonstrable hardline” against the regime, he said.

These CCP officials are arguing that “we can’t afford to wait too much longer while that U.S. rearms itself and retools itself” to be able to defeat the CCP’s strategy to invade Taiwan, he said. “Those arguments are going on right now [within the CCP].”

“I’m very concerned that China could decide to do something very soon,” he added.

To deter the CCP, the United States needs to be more assertive diplomatically in calling out the regime’s predations, and enhance its efforts to counter Chinese propaganda, according to Fanell. On the military front, the United States should deploy forces to “get in the way of what China is doing” in areas like the South China Sea.

“The goal is to tell the People’s Republic of China, and Xi Jinping, and the Chinese Communist Party, that you cannot just bully people because you’re a big nation. That’s not the way the world works, and we’re not going to stand for it,” he said.

“Beijing needs to understand that if they really try to do what they think they can do, then they will pay dearly for it.”

AgEngDawg

Legendary
BTW, this is why the Navy fired that fruit loop Captain Brett Crozier for peeing in his pants and sending that Covd e-mail. There is shit going on in the Pacific that is much more serious than CV-19. Especially considering the average age of a person on a Navy ship and their physical fitness requirements.

They should have fired him and taken him off the ship by helicopter. He basically proved to our enemies that a low level biological attack could cripple an aircraft carrier and take it out of commission. He is a complete dipshit.

America 1st

Founder
BTW, this is why the Navy fired that fruit loop Captain Brett Crozier for peeing in his pants and sending that Covd e-mail. There is shit going on in the Pacific that is much more serious than CV-19. Especially considering the average age of a person on a Navy ship and their physical fitness requirements.

They should have fired him and taken him off the ship by helicopter. He basically proved to our enemies that a low level biological attack could cripple an aircraft carrier and take it out of commission. He is a complete dipshit.
Spot on.

Sadly, because the media works for the communists without question, many of the crew on the Roosevelt and other boats felt like their lives were being needlessly risked by being exposed to Wuhan Charlie.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Yeah....uh.....I don't think we are going to do well in a war with China. It might be time to let Taiwan go.

Chinese women won't have to worry about that since they have little boobs.

I am kidding Just bumping this one back to the front.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Military > Air force > Combat aircraft: Countries Compared
#COUNTRYAMOUNT
1United States3,318
2Russia1,900
3China1,500
4India1,080
Relax and be sure you get your info from JANE's and no where else. Visit https://www.janes.com and you will always have the correct information on who's got what!

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
Military > Air force > Combat aircraft: Countries Compared
#COUNTRYAMOUNT
1United States3,318
2Russia1,900
3China1,500
4India1,080
Relax and be sure you get your info from JANE's and no where else. Visit https://www.janes.com and you will always have the correct information on who's got what!

Been saying this for a bit on a couple of different message boards. We will be 4/5 - 1 with our F/A 18s, F16sand F15s. We'll be closer to 12/15 - 1 with our F22 and that ratio may be higher. I the first wargames between our F15s and the F22s, our best F15 pilots in the Air Force were all dead without ever seeing the F22.

Real good story from our homeboard from a poster that was a F15 pilot with over 3000 hours in total in the Eagle and 300+ combat hours.

I know the request was for F-22 and F-35 stories, but I have some good ones from when I flew the F-15, so I hope you will grant me some reminiscing from my early days as well. To start things off, I offer this first look at the F-22 Raptor...

I was the commander of the F-15C squadron at the USAF Weapons School (Air Force version of Top Gun) when the F-22's arrived for operational test. We had to do a comparison between the F-15 and the F-22 to see if it was really twice as good. My instructors were the very best fighter pilots in the Air Force (and therefore the world), so I welcomed the challenge and knew we would kick ass. We both did a 4 v 8. 4 good guys vs 8 adversaries from the Adversary Tactics Group - flying F-16s as bad guys.

We both killed all 8 and all survived, so I was not convinced the F-22 was all that great. It was not long before we had a chance to fight each other. 2 Raptors vs 4 of my Eagles from beyond visual range. I couldn't wait to be the first to kill a Raptor. Fight's On!!

We pushed from our point and they pushed from their point and I was looking at every sensor eagerly waiting for the first indication there was someone else out there. It was an uncomfortably long period of time of not seeing anything, when I heard..."Rambo 1 you are dead!" That was me, so I was not getting the first kill, but just the opposite, I was the first one killed. On my way back to the point, I heard..."Rambo, 3 your are dead...All Rambo's are dead." I thought my jet was broken as I had no indication whatsoever before being called dead. We set up to fight again...Fights On!

Same story on round 2. On the third engagement, I changed my gameplan. I was not going to look at my sensors at all. I was just going to look outside for any indication that I could exploit.

There it was...a little black speck turning off in the distance, so I tried to lock it while calling out, "Rambo 1, Tally one, right 1 o'clock slightly high" That perfect radio call was followed by, "Rambo 1 you are dead." The replay of my tape would show my displeasure with getting crushed again with no return shots.

All four of my "greatest fighter pilots in the world" died on all 3 engagements with no return shots on the Raptors. Humbly, we returned to Nellis Air Force Base to take our beating in the debrief - not something we had experienced in a long time.

I believe the F-15C will go down as one of the greatest fighters of all time. 105 kills 0 losses in combat. An incredible airplane and I will love it forever. But on that day, I realized the F-22 was indeed at least twice as good. On many, many, many sorties of my F-15s fighting F-22s, I learned this same lesson over, and over, and over again.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder

Flying the J7? Lololol. You fucking pussies China. That plane can barely outmaneuver our B1 Bomber and you buzz Taiwan with that? Send some J11s, J16s or your SUs to show you mean business. Even the Taiwanese Air Force isn’t scared of the J7s. Their F16s would make quick work of those jabroni planes.

Top Bottom