Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

140,000 Soldiers and 953 Ships': Leaked Audio Clip Reveals China's Plan To Invade Taiwan

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Can we have back all the Javelin and Stinger missiles we gave to Ukraine to give to Taiwan?

The mobilization issued to Guangdong by the eastern and southern war zones includes "20 categories and 239 items." It includes 140,000 lakh military personnel, 953 ships, 1,653 units of unmanned equipment, 20 airports and docks, six repair and shipbuilding yards, 14 emergency transfer centres, and resources such as grain depots, and hospitals, blood stations, oil depots, gas stations, etc.

Recruitment of new military service personnel, retired military personnel, and special talents totaling 15,500 personnel from the province was also discussed.

1653520579113.png

grimm515

Elite
Founder
I highly doubt half of those would even make it to Taiwan's shores alive. I'm not saying China can't take the island, but they are going to suffer absurd losses.

Emma tenywa

Elite
I highly doubt half of those would even make it to Taiwan's shores alive. I'm not saying China can't take the island, but they are going to suffer absurd losses.
They'd first encircle the island, pound them from offshore And carry out aerial attacks to disorganise them and destroy some of their defenses and military airfields, then launch the land invasion from different sides. Am no military analyst but this would pretty much be the plan if at all china does invade

Top Bottom