Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Marvel’s Loki is “Gender Fluid” whatever that means...

In episode 1, there was some paperwork that had his gender as “fluid”. That’s the only mention so far and I imagine that will be it.

There is a theory that The villain is a female variant of Loki. Pulling from the comics, where Loki once inhabited a female body.

So this could just be a nod to that, or more likely it’s a PR stunt, and a nod to that. Either way, I’d put money on it not featuring heavily. Disney are a bunch of commies, but they like making money and they know a large percentage of the marvel fan base are conservative.

Edit: my spoiler isn’t showing up on mobile for some reason. Ah well.

Last edited:
In episode 1, there was some paperwork that had his gender as “fluid”. That’s the only mention so far and I imagine that will be it.

There is a theory that
So this could just be a nod to that, or more likely it’s a PR stunt, and a nod to that. Either way, I’d put money on it not featuring heavily. Disney are a bunch of commies, but they like making money and they know a large percentage of the marvel fan base are conservative.

They also know that people are pathetic enough to not stand up for what they believe or make a sacrifice. So they will do what they want and we’ll accept it until we won’t.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Loki is the son of Fárbauti (a jötunn) and Laufey (mentioned as a goddess), and the brother of Helblindi and Býleistr. Loki is married to Sigyn and they have a son.

Loki sometimes assists the gods and sometimes behaves maliciously towards them. Loki is a shape shifter and in separate incidents appears in the form of a salmon, a mare, a fly, and possibly an elderly woman named Þökk (Old Norse 'thanks').

He is still a man when he shape shifts you mouth breathing apologists. He shifts shape not changes gender, it's pretty fucking simple. SKOL bitches!!

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Loki is the son of Fárbauti (a jötunn) and Laufey (mentioned as a goddess), and the brother of Helblindi and Býleistr. Loki is married to Sigyn and they have a son.

Loki sometimes assists the gods and sometimes behaves maliciously towards them. Loki is a shape shifter and in separate incidents appears in the form of a salmon, a mare, a fly, and possibly an elderly woman named Þökk (Old Norse 'thanks').

He is still a man when he shape shifts you mouth breathing apologists. He shifts shape not changes gender, it's pretty fucking simple. SKOL bitches!!
Ah, thanks for clearing up he doesn't shape shift into a COCKSUCKER

eb102993

Poster
1st episode was fantastic. The gender fluid thing didn’t bother me, he is a shapeshifter.

Now Falcon and Winter Soldier was social justice in your face and was pathetic.

I hope they don’t go of the fucking deep end on this show. It has a lot of potential.

Now Falcon and Winter Soldier was social justice in your face and was pathetic.
Yeah that was ridiculous. I tend to roll with most stupid crap I disagree with in media as long as they don't get too preachy with it, but Falcon & Winter Soldier had several scenes and nearly entire episodes where I was rolling my eyes too hard to pay attention.

But John Walker's story arc was enjoyable. Best part of the show IMO. I look forward to seeing what they do with him next.

Got high hopes for Loki. We will see if they deliver.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I got burned out on all the superhero movies. They want us to love them. Now they're mixing this shit in. Brainwashing.
I was burned out in like 2009 and saw the first and 4th(didn’t see infinity war) Avengers movie

It’s the exact same plot over and over again and the fact people can watch that and still be entertained is pretty fascinating to me

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I was burned out in like 2009 and saw the first and 4th(didn’t see infinity war) Avengers movie

It’s the exact same plot over and over again and the fact people can watch that and still be entertained is pretty fascinating to me
Its just too much. Maybe its because I'm in my 30's now, too. Last one I watched was the Venom movie, and it was pretty stupid to me......kinda wished I just kept my childhood imagination of Venom. I'll probably watch the Carnage movie too, just because Spider Man might have been my favorite superhero saga.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Its just too much. Maybe its because I'm in my 30's now, too. Last one I watched was the Venom movie, and it was pretty stupid to me......kinda wished I just kept my childhood imagination of Venom. I'll probably watch the Carnage movie too, just because Spider Man might have been my favorite superhero saga.
On the Homeboard got into a massive argument about this with Marvel Bros and your observation about being in your 30s is a huge part of it

They’re for children and parents with kids who have no choice but to sit through the rote story. They’re not here to honor your nostalgia and recapture your youth aside from embarassing small Easter eggs at the bare minimum effort things like “oh we put Juggernauts name in this newspaper clipping on Tony starks table”

Spider-Man fucked it all up when they equated a nerdy personality with weak soy boys like Garfield and Tom Davidson or whatever the hell their names are. Peter Parker was a nerd in the comics absolutely but he had balls and got a ton of strange

Edit: Carnage would need a hard R rating for me to go see it. Can’t do that character in a PG13 vehicle

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
On the Homeboard got into a massive argument about this with Marvel Bros and your observation about being in your 30s is a huge part of it

They’re for children and parents with kids who have no choice but to sit through the rote story. They’re not here to honor your nostalgia and recapture your youth aside from embarassing small Easter eggs at the bare minimum effort things like “oh we put Juggernauts name in this newspaper clipping on Tony starks table”

Spider-Man fucked it all up when they equated a nerdy personality with weak soy boys like Garfield and Tom Davidson or whatever the hell their names are. Peter Parker was a nerd in the comics absolutely but he had balls and got a ton of strange

Edit: Carnage would need a hard R rating for me to go see it. Can’t do that character in a PG13 vehicle

Yea, I'm realizing the newer movies are meant for kids. Lots of flash, little substance IMO.

I just think its hard to beat the Batman Begins/Dark Knight/Dark Knight Rises series. Those are good movies.

I liked the X-Men movies too. I was never one for superhero spillovers, like Justice League and Avengers, even when I was a kid.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Yea, I'm realizing the newer movies are meant for kids. Lots of flash, little substance IMO.

I just think its hard to beat the Batman Begins/Dark Knight/Dark Knight Rises series. Those are good movies.

I liked the X-Men movies too. I was never one for superhero spillovers, like Justice League and Avengers, even when I was a kid.
Same could be said about all movies really in regard to beating their predecessors. I truly believe there’s a limited number of topics and stories to be told and we’ve covered most of the great ones

Name an absolute classic film past like 2010 that’s not an adaption of something else, it’s a short list

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Same could be said about all movies really in regard to beating their predecessors. I truly believe there’s a limited number of topics and stories to be told and we’ve covered most of the great ones

Name an absolute classic film past like 2010 that’s not an adaption of something else, it’s a short list
Oh, cinema is absolutely dead. Zero original ideas worth a shit anymore.....Its all just trends. Zombie Movies, Superhero Movies, remakes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom