Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MAP of.....

AgEngDawg

Legendary

It Glorious!!! Look at that PURPLE STATE to our LEFT!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

At least you pussies have Basketball!!!

LOL, the dude is just 47.

I guarantee he will coach another 20 years at least.

He is a family man so no Urban Meyer drama.

He will win NC this year.

Kirby will retire with at least 12 NCs as the greatest coach of all time.

Bammers keep claiming Saban is, but Kirby is much younger than Saban when he won his first title.

denn

Legendary
Founder
LOL, the dude is just 47.

I guarantee he will coach another 20 years at least.

He is a family man so no Urban Meyer drama.

He will win NC this year.

Kirby will retire with at least 12 NCs as the greatest coach of all time.

Bammers keep claiming Saban is, but Kirby is much younger than Saban when he won his first title.
Screw Saban.

That's all I got. Other than this CT man is rooting for the Dawgs.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Whoever made this map is mentally retarded. Nobody in Kansas and North Dakota is rooting for GA.
Maybe….take it up with him tho…..

Personally, we’re good without any of you losers! (@denn yore cool bro!) 🤣🤣🤣 Last thing we need are a bunch of coattail riders (looking at you gumps and butt chuggers).😜

Johnfeelsgoodman.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary
This is the speech Kirby will give from the podium on Monday night after the game:

"Attention, everyone! Can you believe it? We just won back-to-back national championships!

But you know what? We're not done yet. We're going for a three-peat. We won't settle for anything less.

This team has worked tirelessly, day in and day out, to get to this point. And it's paid off. We've faced challenges and adversity, but we've never let it bring us down. We've always kept fighting, and that's what makes us champions.

I couldn't be more proud of every single one of you. You've all put in the work, and it's paid off. But we can't get complacent. We have to keep pushing ourselves, keep striving for excellence.

So let's enjoy this moment, but let's also remember that we have bigger goals in mind. We're going for the three-peat. Let's make it happen.

Thank you to all of our fans, our supporters, our families. This one is for you. Let's go out and make it three in a row!"

champsballs

Elite
Founder

Personally, we’re good without any of you losers! (@denn yore cool bro!) 🤣🤣🤣 Last thing we need are a bunch of coattail riders (looking at you gumps and butt chuggers).😜

Johnfeelsgoodman.gif
Sorry I should of added my usual "no offense towards anyone in this thread" before saying fuck that guy.
I have taken your advice and gone directly to the source, hopefully i'm back on twitter within 12 hours.

denn

Legendary
Founder

Johnfeelsgoodman.gif
I am a bit of a coattail rider myself, but I really do enjoy watching GA football. Why not, right? Also one of mentors and really good friends (I don't have very many of those) is in the UGA hall of fame. Being around him a lot of the time and watching basically every game they play has made me a fan.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Map looks like a "who's who" for having a better catching staff than Dabo...only purple and red colored states though, all others we could beat 

BurntJ

Founder
Map looks like a "who's who" for having a better catching staff than Dabo...only purple and red colored states though, all others we could beat 
Bro....you arent getting out of yore Dabo mess.....so.....you might as well enjoy the ride. :ROFLMAO:

BurntJ

Founder
@BurntJ and what a "shit and sat in it" mess he's made...as fans, we're eating from the wrong end of "mama bird" 🤣🤣🤣
Oh he diarrhea’ed all in his own bed. But hey atleast y’all have paid him enough that his mom doesn’t have to still sleep in bed with him! But we should ALL be enjoying watching him have to sleep in it!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Map shows Georgia as a red state.

We all know they are blue
dog-coming-in-hot.gif

hahahahaha-no.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Map shows Georgia as a red state.

We all know they are blue
Better than our ballz???

Besides we all know it’s all fake anyway. Hell look at congress right now…..literally calling the 20 tying to force new leadership…..”The Taliban 20” and terrorists.

Top Bottom