Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Male hygiene thread

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I was googling penises and I found some cartoons that really made me think. I wonder if I’m not cleaning my penis enough? Do you have any advice on cleaning the male genitalia? Serious replies only please.

1618427520632.jpeg
1618427535680.jpeg
1618427559162.jpeg

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@absoluteUnit - OK, here is a serious answer. When I was in my twenties and cutting a wide swath through the fertile fields of young hard bodies I had one that told me this, and this is a quote - "If you would wash your dick more so it would smell nice all the time I will give you more blowjobs." I washed my dick every chance I got! And yes, she was telling the truth. God bless that young woman. I think about all the other blowjobs I would have missed because of a stinky dick!

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
@absoluteUnit - OK, here is a serious answer. When I was in my twenties and cutting a wide swath through the fertile fields of young hard bodies I had one that told me this, and this is a quote - "If you would wash your dick more so it would smell nice all the time I will give you more blowjobs." I washed my dick every chance I got! And yes, she was telling the truth. God bless that young woman. I think about all the other blowjobs I would have missed because of a stinky dick!
You sound very wise! If I ever get a real girlfriend I’ll try to remember this

Top Bottom