Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Majestic Buffalo shits in the road at yellowstone

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I’m going to a wedding in WY in June, taking the fam with me to go do Yellowstone and Jackson hole. The wife snd I have been before but this will be the kids first time.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Aw man, I think there’s even a book on it all! But crazy deaths happen there every year from people just being dumbasses.

One guy’s dog jumped in a hot spring and he jumped in after him. Someone pulled him out with a stick and apparently his skin and muscle was just sliding off like a nice rack of ribs. Also his eyes were completely whited out. He died shortly afterwards.

there’s one story about a couple in the 60s that drove off the cliff of the little Grand Canyon.

another one about a Japanese guy trying to take a picture of a Buffalo and getting too close and the Buffalo attacking him...

there’s lots of them, highly entertaining stuff

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Aw man, I think there’s even a book on it all! But crazy deaths happen there every year from people just being dumbasses.

One guy’s dog jumped in a hot spring and he jumped in after him. Someone pulled him out with a stick and apparently his skin and muscle was just sliding off like a nice rack of ribs. Also his eyes were completely whited out. He died shortly afterwards.

there’s one story about a couple in the 60s that drove off the cliff of the little Grand Canyon.

another one about a Japanese guy trying to take a picture of a Buffalo and getting too close and the Buffalo attacking him...

there’s lots of them, highly entertaining stuff
Damn that seems like a great thread topic at some point

Taggart

Elite
Founder
tenor.gif

Top Bottom