Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Main board has been taken over by paid bots

Ostate4life

Poster
Noticed it during election season and now since inauguration it’s back again. I’m not talking about the usual suspects but actual bots who all parrot the same message with a multi year gap in their posting history. It’s painfully obvious that it’s coordinated
I have noticed this on other boards I frequent with high user bases who are conservative. Anyone else notice this??

Peach-head

Poster
Noticed it during election season and now since inauguration it’s back again. I’m not talking about the usual suspects but actual bots who all parrot the same message with a multi year gap in their posting history. It’s painfully obvious that it’s coordinated
I have noticed this on other boards I frequent with high user bases who are conservative. Anyone else notice this??

there are other conservative message boards? Go on...

BurtReynoldsMustache

Poster
Founder
Yes it’s just the same old political threads. I thought after the election it would get better
Which is why I'm blown away that most of those guys are too big of pussies to cancel and come here. Was talking to Mahler about it and he thinks it's because most people are holding out hope that it'll get better and maybe go back to normal.

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
Which is why I'm blown away that most of those guys are too big of pussies to cancel and come here. Was talking to Mahler about it and he thinks it's because most people are holding out hope that it'll get better and maybe go back to normal.

All the good threads still get deleted. We don’t have to live that way. Once you get rid of the content that made the mainboard what it was, it’s just threads about presidents and pics of buckincalis dogs with a few photoless gumptiger threads.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Well congrats you built something yahoo Took 5 years to roll out in like a month
I’m telling you main, this ain’t nothing. We’ve got something game changing in the works.

I just got a friend on board with 40+ years tech experience. He’s the guy they would call in to solve the unsolvable problems.

He’s retired and was impressed enough with our concept to agree to help. He’s gonna lead software development.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
Dude, with all due respect, who the fuck cares. I don’t get why people constantly come over here, to escape that shit hole lib dystopia, and report the obvious. Just don’t go there. There’s a reason us patriots moved.

Pastaman

Poster
Correct, made a post tonight titled Moderate Joe and talking about his executive orders including what is going on with Girls no longer being girls. The thread is gone.

DuckDitchtiger

Elite
Founder

The same as any news story on social media. Then they bump it all to the top so it is all we see without digging.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I'm a bot with a chainsaw for a penis

Uf83.gif

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
It’s to many to count. It’s like every liberal on the board got 3 dipshit progressive friends to join. It’s hard to finish a thread before it’s over run.
This is what happens when they stopped bullying. If those dipshits had been smacked around a few times in their teens for doing stupid shit, they would know there are consequences for spouting off.

Now they’ve gotten participation trophies their whole lives and don’t understand what working to be a real winner feels like. Nit to mention social media making people feel so self important to actually believe people give a fuck what they ate for lunch and what not.

Society has gone to shit most and is softer than a shit after a 2 week bender in Matamoras MX drinking tap water, corona beer and street vendor tacos.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I’m telling you main, this ain’t nothing. We’ve got something game changing in the works.

I just got a friend on board with 40+ years tech experience. He’s the guy they would call in to solve the unsolvable problems.

He’s retired and was impressed enough with our concept to agree to help. He’s gonna lead software development.
Not to be dismissive, but what amount of tech exp do you really need to run a msg board?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Not to be dismissive, but what amount of tech exp do you really need to run a msg board?
Lol. We are writing new software from the ground up. The closest analog will be Reddit to what we are coming up with, but we are going to integrate some unique features that empower the users and not the mini dictators that run all the subreddits over there

BigBucnNole

Elite
This is what happens when they stopped bullying. If those dipshits had been smacked around a few times in their teens for doing stupid shit, they would know there are consequences for spouting off.

Now they’ve gotten participation trophies their whole lives and don’t understand what working to be a real winner feels like. Nit to mention social media making people feel so self important to actually believe people give a fuck what they ate for lunch and what not.

Society has gone to shit most and is softer than a shit after a 2 week bender in Matamoras MX drinking tap water, corona beer and street vendor tacos.

Bullying and being bullied is a necessary part of the human experience and development.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Lol. We are writing new software from the ground up. The closest analog will be Reddit to what we are coming up with, but we are going to integrate some unique features that empower the users and not the mini dictators that run all the subreddits over there
Don’t make it too different than this current format.

My learning curve isn’t getting shorter as I age.

Top Bottom