Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama - 7/2/1977 - Oakland Coliseum Stadium

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Forget where it is streaming, but If I Leave Here Tomorrow is an awesome Skynyrd documentary...& I love Lynyrd Skynyrd, but think Sweet Home Alabama is overrated, or at least played out.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
Forget where it is streaming, but If I Leave Here Tomorrow is an awesome Skynyrd documentary...& I love Lynyrd Skynyrd, but think Sweet Home Alabama is overrated, or at least played out.
Pretty sure it’s Netflix. I’ve been wanting to watch it but I can rarely get my wife on board for stuff like that.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Pretty sure it’s Netflix. I’ve been wanting to watch it but I can rarely get my wife on board for stuff like that.

I believe you are correct, netflix. It was very well done IMO. Discovered some of their deep tracks from watching it awhile back.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Steve Gaines was a stone cold badass guitar player.

Yes he was. That documentary said he got in the band because his sister was a backup singer & kept telling Ronnie & everybody they should listen to him. They were skeptical because everybody was always saying you should listen to somebody or other. Well they finally did hear him, and he instantly joined the band.

2 great ones with Gaines-

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Now you got me on a Skynyrd kick this morning. High on girl scout cookies, watching this at the moment...some pretty filthy Steve Gaines guitar in just the first few minutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom