Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Look, I know you guys aren’t going to want to hear this,

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
John, my man, I'm just checking in on you. I hope you didn't die as you slowly ate that big bag of dicks as you watching the Circus Elephant
Didn’t die, but man am I stuffed. How big do the Noles win today?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This didn’t age well (Tulane). Oklahoma’s got some work to do.
I like Oklahoma but I was pulling like a fucker for Tulane to pull that shit out. That'd have been worse than appst vs meechagan

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Linc teams suffer from no killer instinct. Up 35-14 at half… always start slow. Lucky to get the win.
OU will win out and win at least one playoff game.
Riley called it out correctly. They are lost without CorchShane Beemer. South carolinas quarterback, Trey Lance's former roommate, threw for 4 tds in 13 completions. I haven't checked but I'm sure it is the highest qb rating ever

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Martin what was your observation on the Carolina Gamecocks.
I'd bet Martin did not see that American College Football Game. I'll send him a link for East Carolina. After East Carolina I just don't see a team we could lose to this year except Bama
@Martin these cell numbers I got for you I will send a link to watch the Gamecocks. My number has 843 after the country code. I don't know what will show up. I have never texted to a dude in Uganda 🇺🇬 before

Praise

Elite
I'd bet Martin did not see that American College Football Game. I'll send him a link for East Carolina. After East Carolina I just don't see a team we could lose to this year except Bama
@Martin these cell numbers I got for you I will send a link to watch the Gamecocks. My number has 843 after the country code. I don't know what will show up. I have never texted to a dude in Uganda 🇺🇬 before
That would be awesome to me and i would feel thankful and greatful. Thanks

Top Bottom