Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Look, I know you guys aren’t going to want to hear this,

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
But tomorrow marks the beginning of yet another Bammer march to the Championship. Just accept it now and it will be much easier.

They front 7 is going to be off the charts nasty this year. Not to mention Bryce Hung (it’s true he’s hung like a horse) that is better than Tua and Mac combined.

The midget got his hair colored today and is as fresh as ever. He’s hell bent on winning another championship to prove that he can keep a team from complacency.

Get the grieving out of the way now. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Soak it in boys, @JJJohn @monkey nuts , there is nothing wrong if it moves a little but. Doesn't mean you are gay or anything like that.

Also, trivia question: Which one below do you think is "a coach on the field" also "a lunch pail kind of guy"

210828-ua-KendrickBlackshire.jpg

210825-ua-BryceYoung.jpg

210826-ua-JoshJobe.jpg
210825-ua-WillAndersonJr.jpg
210825-ua-JoshJobe.jpg
210828-ua-EvanNeal.jpg
210828-ua-ByronYoung.jpg
210827-ua-ChrisOwens.jpg
210827-ua-SladeBolden.jpg
210827-ua-JohnMetchieIII.jpg
210827-ua-BryceYoung.jpg
210825-ua-KeelanCox.jpg
210826-ua-HenryTooToo.jpg

Praise

Elite
But tomorrow marks the beginning of yet another Bammer march to the Championship. Just accept it now and it will be much easier.

They front 7 is going to be off the charts nasty this year. Not to mention Bryce Hung (it’s true he’s hung like a horse) that is better than Tua and Mac combined.

The midget got his hair colored today and is as fresh as ever. He’s hell bent on winning another championship to prove that he can keep a team from complacency.

Get the grieving out of the way now. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
Do you know in Uganda we mostly have football with Legs as i will have a video to show you how it works soon. Thanks

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Go eat a bag of dicks...... slowly

Praise

Elite
Perfect. The Lions will be too hot to move and will likely allow you to grab that selfie.

Looking forward to it kid....

Otherwise, hope all is well. Are you like a local rock star now?
Haha Brother, See these Lions don't Sleep. I mean anytime you come closer to it thinking it's a sleep that might be the end of you're life. So try not to send me there in these hot moment. Maybe we will try in Rainny seasons.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

ADE6328C-4ADE-4D81-A1BD-ECA769BF2D80.jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Haha okay but who might be Mr Coach Nick Saban?
Yes we all get a ton of sun. Where i live just off the Atlantic Ocean the heat just stopped yesterday. Morning lows of 68 f and high of 88 f. Nick Saban is the best American football coach ever. No one can stop his team.
Normally where a bunch of us live it is normal to have 100f days in our summer which is may to august

Praise

Elite
Yes we all get a ton of sun. Where i live just off the Atlantic Ocean the heat just stopped yesterday. Morning lows of 68 f and high of 88 f. Nick Saban is the best American football coach ever. No one can stop his team.
Normally where a bunch of us live it is normal to have 100f days in our summer which is may to august
Okay i understand and thanks for teaching me this today and yes here if it says to sunshine then it means you won't stay in the house during day times maybe when you have well loofed house with Sling. Thanks Buddy. A good morning From UG.

Latest posts

Top Bottom