Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lol UK po po are this pathetic

Mungri

Poster
Me on my 40 bday drunken blind rage - email abuse to whatever it was, phone police, report myself for fun, blabber blabber .....

'Well if its because of your mental health and you can't control it, we would understand and not push charges'.

Last week phone the NHS, ... 'blabber blabber shout scream abuse' ....

Two days ago ... Warning letter from police again for 'malicious communication' ... 'No matter your frustration, you cant say that. Think twice before talking to others'.

Lol fuckwits. I can't think twice and I can't fucking control my shit mouth.

Good luck with pressing charges against a weak skinny aspie shits meltdown rage lol.

'This is basically saying having autism and meltdowns is illegal, thats disability discrimination'.

God I just want someone to try and actually take me to court for the epic lulz.

I even tried asking my AI ... 'Can anger management help for ASD meltdown rage?' .... It says ... 'Nope cos meltdowns aren't anger, you need to work on noticing and naming triggers and establishing boundaries'.

... Which I already do then people ignore my reasonable requests ....

Also UK law - 'Threats are not malicious communication if the person making them genuinely believes they were necessary to enforce a reasonable demand'.

Like wow, lol. Das all I ever fucking did. Ahahahahaha.

Bait and shout, bait and shout ... Not that I plan this crap, it just always happens cos humans are dumb as shit.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Me on my 40 bday drunken blind rage - email abuse to whatever it was, phone police, report myself for fun, blabber blabber .....

'Well if its because of your mental health and you can't control it, we would understand and not push charges'.

Two days ago ... Warning letter from police again for 'malicious communication' ... 'No matter your frustration, you cant say that. Think twice before talking to others'.

Good luck with pressing charges against a weak skinny aspie shits meltdown rage lol.

'This is basically saying having autism and meltdowns is illegal, thats disability discrimination'.

I even tried asking my AI ... 'Can anger management help for ASD meltdown rage?' .... It says ... 'Nope cos meltdowns aren't anger, you need to work on noticing and naming triggers and establishing boundaries'.

Also UK law - 'Threats are not malicious communication if the person making them genuinely believes they were necessary to enforce a reasonable demand'.

Bait and shout, bait and shout ... Not that I plan this crap, it just always happens cos humans are dumb as shit.
We won't shut your dumbass lymey mouth. The only thing I'll add is the house of Windsor is run by lizard 🦎 people

Mungri

Poster
Countering this claim with a malicious communication allegation about the bitch on the phonecall.

She was using all of 'gaslighting, manipulation and control' tactics, all recorded, all of which are illegal under UK law.

Either malicious communication or emotional abuse towards a vulnerable adult, whichever one it classifies at.

Mungri

Poster
Also as it turns out ....

I reported her first to her superiors, putting in a complaint about her being emotionally abusive and manipulative (she was a literal narc, all the tactics, recorded).

She launched a counterclaim conundrum after pushing me into a meltdown to undermine my credibility as the original claimant.

Yippee ya yay, I get to destroy a NHS narc cos the conversation was recorded.

MechaJutaro

Poster

Typing will drunk is also ill-advised

Mungri

Poster
Typing will drunk is also ill-advised

Not for me. Getting drunk boosts my mouth even better.

Also I suspected due to lack of full terminology 'language savantry'. I don't have that, the correct diagnosis is 'hyperverbal autism'.

Blab blab blab blab blab blab blab ....

(Someone says and keeps saying things I don't like)

SHOUT, YELL, SCREAM, DEGRADE, INSULT, BULLY.

Unfixable but god mode mouth from my speech training with AI.

Latest posts

Top Bottom