Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LNC (early I know, but let’s get this maaffaacckaaa started!)

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
1. What we drinkin?
2. Top 3 favorite rasslers of all time.
3. Tell us a good drinking story.

1. at the moment, a Victory Sour Monkey
2. @Shawn_Michaels ,Taker, Hulkster
3. So one night soon after we got back from Iraq, the wife (then girlfriend), Christoper Corriveau, and I went to a classic local irish pub in Fayettenam, NC...Paddy’s. Anywho, we 3 sitting up at the bar and telling stories about Iraq...(he’s a distinguished service cross (second to Medal of Honor) winner) getting fucked up. And he has the bright idea to do like 5 or 6 Irish cat bombs in a row. I take the challenge. I lose. After 4, I yacked allover the bar and under my chair. My wife bought me a bar t shirt bc I was so messed up. Side note: we had way too much before we did the bombs.

Corriveau’s story:

QuanChi

Elite
There is only one favorite wrassler: Rulon Gardner

Also Goldberg was pretty cool.

Give me a minute and I’ll get back to you on the story

Jtrain80

Legendary
There is only one favorite wrassler: Rulon Gardner

Also Goldberg was pretty cool.

Give me a minute and I’ll get back to you on the story

Whoa bud. Have you ever seen a wrestling match? Rulon is not liked even within the American wrestling community.

Jtrain80

Legendary
1. Cold beers
2. The Ultimate Warrior
3. Following the pro wrestling theme: I tiled Cowboy Bill Watts houss back in the day. The stories about Andre the Giant, Gorilla Monsoon, Danny Hodge, Ric Flair, Coco Beware.... were stuff of legend.

He played for the Detroit Lions w Paul Hornung. Point shaving is real.

Andre and drinking stories are more than I want to type out. A beer looked like a communion shot.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
1. Cold beers
2. The Ultimate Warrior
3. Following the pro wrestling theme: I tiled Cowboy Bill Watts houss back in the day. The stories about Andre the Giant, Gorilla Monsoon, Danny Hodge, Ric Flair, Coco Beware.... were stuff of legend.

He played for the Detroit Lions w Paul Hornung. Point shaving is real.

Andre and drinking stories are more than I want to type out. A beer looked like a communion shot.
Lovin it. Bill Watts$!!??? Wow!! Tell me more!

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
1. Milk. Early day tomorrow.
2. Ric Flair.....wooooooooooo!
Steiner Brothers (before Scott got all roided up)
3. Actually got drunk with Jeff Jarrett at the Toy Tiger in Louisville back in the day. I couldnt have swept the pussy off him with a broom. Really down to earth guy.

IrishStout

Poster
1. Bourbon.
2. Jim ‘The Anvil’ Niedhart
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
George ‘The Animal’ Steel

I ran in to Lex Luger at a bar in Baton Rouge back in the mid 90’s and he was drinking strawberry daiquiris.

Last edited:

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
1. Diet Dr Pepper
2. Goldberg, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
1- Kahlua & Cream

2- hulk, Andre, Sting

3- my freshman year at OU I was so wasted for #s fest I walked from the fair grounds back to True House on Dirty South completely blacked out.

That's like 6 miles and along a rural highway for most of it.

Had blacked out before I left at 11 AM to go to fest and just remember waking up on my dorm room steps (True House) smoking a blunt at like 11:30AM the next day still wearing the same clothes 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom