Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It wasn’t a hard decision, but I didn’t get the shot…

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Just a different look to catraper’s thread. As y’all know, I just finished battling for my life with the vid. Happy to say I came out on top. It was the worst sickness I have ever had. I came very close to being sent (against my will) to the hospital. I knew that would have just been a death sentence. Once you go on that vent, shits hard to come off! I told the wife,
If I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die In my own fucking bed. I went so far as to ensure all my post mortem interests were all lined up. I got really depressed. Knowing I made it out of countless engagements with the enemy only to succumb to a fucking virus just didn’t make sense to me. ANYwho, I finally turned the corner thanks to the regimen of ivermectin/supplements/vitamins tits put me on. And now here I am, about to walk into the gym and show everyone who the fuck runs this show down in L.A. (that’s lower Alabama for you tards).

which brings me to the point of my post. I was never going to get the stupid shot anyways, but especially not now that I have das antibodies…

good morning you füchs. Have a great day whether you’re vaxed or not!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Just a different look to catraper’s thread. As y’all know, I just finished battling for my life with the vid. Happy to say I came out on top. It was the worst sickness I have ever had. I came very close to being sent (against my will) to the hospital. I knew that would have just been a death sentence. Once you go on that vent, shits hard to come off! I told the wife,
If I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die In my own fucking bed. I went so far as to ensure all my post mortem interests were all lined up. I got really depressed. Knowing I made it out of countless engagements with the enemy only to succumb to a fucking virus just didn’t make sense to me. ANYwho, I finally turned the corner thanks to the regimen of ivermectin/supplements/vitamins tits put me on. And now here I am, about to walk into the gym and show everyone who the fuck runs this show down in L.A. (that’s lower Alabama for you tards).

which brings me to the point of my post. I was never going to get the stupid shot anyways, but especially not now that I have das antibodies…

So glad to know you have won another battle. I love your attitude about the shot. It's shit. Way to go brother - WAY TO GO!

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Natural immunity is broader and longer lasting than vaccine immunity. You would gain nothing getting a vaccine at this point. In fact, you would likely put yourself at risk of complications from the vaccine.

The standing advice I have from my own personal doctor is to NOT get the vaccine because I have had a prior infection. His patients who had trouble with the vaccine had prior infections.

TJHall1

Legendary
Natural immunity is broader and longer lasting than vaccine immunity. You would gain nothing getting a vaccine at this point. In fact, you would likely put yourself at risk of complications from the vaccine.

The standing advice I have from my own personal doctor is to NOT get the vaccine because I have had a prior infection. His patients who had trouble with the vaccine had prior infections.
That and there's damn good evidence that the vaccines are causing the virus to change. So much dumb over a fucking cold.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Everyone should do this whether sick or not because you never know when something could happen. Our entire family has Wills and Powers of Attorney. I've gone further by listing everything in a file on a non-internet attached computer for whomever to quickly locate all my stuff, how to access it and whom to call/notify.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Aside from fever and aches what other symptoms did you have and what almost sent you to the hospital? Breathing issues, coughing?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
How long were you down and out? How long after you started the Ivermectin cocktail did you start feeling better? Happy to hear you beat the Wuhan Flu.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Aside from fever and aches what other symptoms did you have and what almost sent you to the hospital? Breathing issues, coughing?
Fever and breathing shit. My lungs felt like, well I feel like if you took a look at my lungs this is what you’d of seen inside:

amazon-wallpaper-preview.jpg

That’s actually probably too pretty of a view, but it felt like a thick swampy jungle. Or a better description would be, breathing felt like inhaling a thick milkshake of air if that makes any sense. I’ve got walking pneumonia now from it all, but I’m comparison, I’m much much better. Bruh, it was awful…my O2 sats were constantly in the mid-low 80s.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Fever and breathing shit. My lungs felt like, well I feel like if you took a look at my lungs this is what you’d of seen inside:

amazon-wallpaper-preview.jpg

That’s actually probably too pretty of a view, but it felt like a thick swampy jungle. Or a better description would be, breathing felt like inhaling a thick milkshake of air if that makes any sense. I’ve got walking pneumonia now from it all, but I’m comparison, I’m much much better. Bruh, it was awful…my O2 sats were constantly in the mid-low 80s.

How many days after first symptoms did you start to feel better?

ThriceHawk

Poster
Founder
Her doc Rxed hers and I got mine from pushhealth

Posted this in the other thread too but I was just prescribed this by Push Health:

1)
ivermectin 3 MG Oral Tablet. Take 6 tablets daily for 5 days. #: 30 Tablet, Refills: 0.
Additional instructions: Contact with and (suspected) exposure to COVID-19 (Z20.822)
2)
doxycycline hyclate 100 MG Oral Capsule. Take 1 capsule BID for 10 days. #: 20 Capsule, Refills: 0.

ThriceHawk

Poster
Founder
Posted this in the other thread too but I was just prescribed this by Push Health:

1)
ivermectin 3 MG Oral Tablet. Take 6 tablets daily for 5 days. #: 30 Tablet, Refills: 0.
Additional instructions: Contact with and (suspected) exposure to COVID-19 (Z20.822)
2)
doxycycline hyclate 100 MG Oral Capsule. Take 1 capsule BID for 10 days. #: 20 Capsule, Refills: 0.

Update... Walgreens won't fill the Ivermectin. They said corporate "put a stop on it". Wow...

Top Bottom