Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

*** Live Look In on the Home Boards _____ thread*** Wish my main man from tMB was here to help.

CurtOFD78

Elite
The good thing is now there is no place to go but up. However I don't think there will be much of that this season.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
did they lose?

giphy.gif

skramer100

Elite
Founder
It is really bad. I don't see where we go from here. This loss will cost us recruits big time. We have a long road to go and I don't see it happening anytime soon. Oh well, more time on Saturdays again this year.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
The good thing is now there is no place to go but up. However I don't think there will be much of that this season.
It’s funny because I thought FSU was improved after their good performance against a top ten Notre Dame. However, yesterday I noticed Notre Dame barely won their game against an inferior opponent. Then I knew.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
It’s funny because I thought FSU was improved after their good performance against a top ten Notre Dame. However, yesterday I noticed Notre Dame barely won their game against an inferior opponent. Then I knew.
Posted in the other thread

When ND squeaked out a win against FSU last week, all the pollyannas kept saying how this is a much improved FSU team. They're going to get at least 9 wins. They played their hearts out. It wasn't ND being shitty it was FSU being very good with that talented roster. Then this week takes place, ND damn near loses to a MAC team at home and FSU lost at home to an FCS team. SMH. They're still making excuses on the homoboard about how things aren't bad blah blah blah.

Fact is ND has one of the worst OL coaches in the game because Kelly is a stubborn prick that almost lost his job a few years ago for his refusal to shitcan his "friends." Well he hired another friend at OL coach and the guy can recruit, but cannot coach for shit. ND's OL Roster is filled with 4stars and have been in the program for a minimum of 2 years and they look like a bottom conference dweller line. If ND's line wasn't pure dogshit, they'd look a lot more like the top 10 team they are overranked at right now.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Did she say no?
No idea. It’ll make a great story for the rest of their marriage though. “She said yes on the most memorable bad night in FSU football history. My teammates were in the locker room but I had this planned no matter what.”

BigBucnNole

Elite
No idea. It’ll make a great story for the rest of their marriage though. “She said yes on the most memorable bad night in FSU football history. My teammates were in the locker room but I had this planned no matter what.”

We have the self awareness of a liberal.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I took my lady to our mountain house in NC and thought I was going to do it there, but then thought do I really want to say I proposed to my wife in NC. We came back to the goat and I did it on the beach. Just felt right.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Tired of starting separate threads for each game every weekend. I’ll update the thread title and OP whenever it’s funny.

6FE1961C-CC2E-45D3-8800-DAC15F9F4ABA.png

24CDAE45-6E36-4C49-9384-EBBBCDFEDBCA.png

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Sad watching our once great program. Not that it matters, Bama is just gonna kick the shit out of everybody this year.

Top Bottom