Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clemson home board “State of the Union” address. Oh my!

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Via a home board poster:::

First and foremost, I have been a member since 2004. I do not post a bunch, but I love this site, and I love my damn Tigers. I grew up with Nealon Greene and Raymond Priester, hoping that we made a bowl game, and a Gator Bowl appearance was our peak. I can still feel like I’m sitting in the Georgia dome losing in the peach bowl multiple years.

Y’all, this sucks. No doubt about it, this team is under performing and we are losing impact players left and right via injury. FYI, this year is probably going to be really frustrating. We have offensive scheme problems, and they are not getting better anytime soon.

However, if you are calling for Dabo’s head and jumping on him, with all due respect, you are an absolute clown. This guy has taken us to the promised land twice in the last 5 years. Is that not good enough for you? Holy shit, give me a break. We may have a tough year, but this program is built on extremely solid footing. I guarantee you that he does not like to lose any more than we like to watch them lose.

I feel confident there will be changes within the program that make us catch up and take the next step offensively. There is nothing in his history that suggests he will accept mediocrity from coordinators. We will get better, we will adapt, and whether or not that’s with Tony is to be determined. Until then, let’s all take a Goody’s powder, an Ativan and drink a stiff bourbon. We will be alright.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Via a home board poster:::

First and foremost, I have been a member since 2004. I do not post a bunch, but I love this site, and I love my damn Tigers. I grew up with Nealon Greene and Raymond Priester, hoping that we made a bowl game, and a Gator Bowl appearance was our peak. I can still feel like I’m sitting in the Georgia dome losing in the peach bowl multiple years.

Y’all, this sucks. No doubt about it, this team is under performing and we are losing impact players left and right via injury. FYI, this year is probably going to be really frustrating. We have offensive scheme problems, and they are not getting better anytime soon.

However, if you are calling for Dabo’s head and jumping on him, with all due respect, you are an absolute clown. This guy has taken us to the promised land twice in the last 5 years. Is that not good enough for you? Holy shit, give me a break. We may have a tough year, but this program is built on extremely solid footing. I guarantee you that he does not like to lose any more than we like to watch them lose.

I feel confident there will be changes within the program that make us catch up and take the next step offensively. There is nothing in his history that suggests he will accept mediocrity from coordinators. We will get better, we will adapt, and whether or not that’s with Tony is to be determined. Until then, let’s all take a Goody’s powder, an Ativan and drink a stiff bourbon. We will be alright.
This looks like a Bobby Bowden defending thread on Warchant circa 2009. Lol

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
We suck. Big #5 is too slow and the offensive line is not good.

DaBo is still the man though.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
We suck. Big #5 is too slow and the offensive line is not good.

DaBo is still the man though.
Yeah but he's your problem. He's not a coach. He's a cheerleader. A good one too. Until you find another oc get comfortable. Other obvious problems are qb and oline.

Top Bottom