Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Libretardians: Is this accurate?

QuanChi

Elite
I’m more of an anarcho-capitalist myself, but would you say this describes libertarians accurately?

1622515272992.jpeg

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
"Libretardians"? Never heard that one. Not sure where I fall. Used to say conservative, but I am probably pretty libertarian. I'd say that illustration is about right. Not sure how you can disagree with anything in the middle columns, either.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
I'm a Libertarian. That describes it in theory. It's far too high-level and vague to be taken too seriously, but that's some of it.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Really hard to say using the patriot act is a right issue. I mean... they did spy on the Trump campaign basically text book patriot act warning sign style.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
I'd say I agree with those two middle columns except "tolerance of property rights". Libertarians believe in ultimate property rights, government has no right to my/your property.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’m more of an anarcho-capitalist myself, but would you say this describes libertarians accurately?

View attachment 24611
So when did the right not promote every thing in the left's columns except maybe corporate welfare or foreign intervention?
This graphic is wrong to insinuate the right doesnt want these things too.
I don't remember any state the right controls pulling the Gestapo in to churches on Sundays.

Top Bottom