Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Burden Reduction Initiative

In April 2022, OIRA launched an initiative to work with Federal agencies to (1) more accurately estimate all of the different burdens faced by the public when attempting to access public benefits and services and (2) reduce those burdens. Since then, OIRA and Federal agencies have been working together to identify and implement burden reduction opportunities through regulations and changes to forms. OIRA has also fostered the sharing of leading practices, lessons, and tools for reducing burdens across the Federal government.

In July 2023, OIRA published this progress report on the burden reduction initiative, summarizing over 100 initiatives from 20 agencies and providing in-depth case studies of various burden reduction efforts, including their impact on individuals, families, and small businesses.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Im a neckbeard manlet whos only worked jobs 1-2 years max in both retail and fast food. I couldnt stand working those kind of jobs and I want a long term career doing something I care about. Also a job where I wont be bullied for being short.

Or should I just get gibs and live off welfare and mail it in in terms of ever finding a fucking job.

CuriousFiend

Elite
In April 2022, OIRA launched an initiative to work with Federal agencies to (1) more accurately estimate all of the different burdens faced by the public when attempting to access public benefits and services and (2) reduce those burdens. Since then, OIRA and Federal agencies have been working together to identify and implement burden reduction opportunities through regulations and changes to forms. OIRA has also fostered the sharing of leading practices, lessons, and tools for reducing burdens across the Federal government.

In July 2023, OIRA published this progress report on the burden reduction initiative, summarizing over 100 initiatives from 20 agencies and providing in-depth case studies of various burden reduction efforts, including their impact on individuals, families, and small businesses.

🤔....the fuckin what now? "OIRA"?

Awwshits 'n bits, it's duh "Burden Reduction Initiative" 🤣bloody 'ell!

That euphemistic shit seems very similar to what the NZ Corporate Government's - WINZ agency stooges gleefully squeel about like they're fuckin heroic or someshit.

😄 Haven't read the article yet but from the quote it appears to be an American version of Social "development"-(*mass mediocrity conditioning).

Slowly butt shirley training the general societal mass towards self dereliction and to feel unjustifiably entitled to "free" fuckin handouts.

Know what I mean aye?
20230917_125143.gif
Overall the nation becomes increasingly dependant upon these "benefits"-and therefore more easily controllable-by the Corporate Government.

These so-called "benefits" become basic survival necessities to the generations that develop within such utterly fucked social retardification "initiatives".

Just look at the spastic terminology,... it's glaringly deceptive,...like,...😂how the fuck could anyone take that kinda severe twerpletry seriously.

Irection that shit is Marxist propaganda yo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom