Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Late Night Crew - Sunday Fun day edition

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Water. The wife is watching Cold Case, but I don’t really watch TV. Had a good week overall this past week but nothing specific sticks out.

It’s my turn to wine and dine @catreaper this week but I don’t have much time with him. Hopefully they have a gloryhole in the bathroom.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
First time I've ever had them today.

tenor.gif

QuanChi

Elite
Water. The wife is watching Cold Case, but I don’t really watch TV. Had a good week overall this past week but nothing specific sticks out.

It’s my turn to wine and dine @catreaper this week but I don’t have much time with him. Hopefully they have a gloryhole in the bathroom.
Doesn’t take much for a DIY gloryhole. LMK if you need some tips

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
What’s everyone drinking?

What are you watching/listening to?

Did you have any big accomplishments this weekend?

Any plans for the coming week?
Bourbon.
Watching my son play the JUCO version of the Dominican National baseball team
I helped my father in law replace a U-joint on the drive shaft on his truck
I’m going to play a lot of golf and bang my wife a lot.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
Is that show good? Whore tried to get me to watch it and I thought the first episode was boring and haven't watched since. She says it gets way better but she's retarded.
It sucks.

It's a liberal creation of what they imagine America would be like if conservatives fully took control.

I couldn't take the godless liberal sanctimony on display every episode.

TJHall1

Legendary
It’s a fucking excellent show.
3 episodes in and this is fucking garbage. I've been patient, saw the ratings, read the reviews on here and online. This is fucking horrible. I fell asleep yesterday about 15 mins into episode 2. Finished that and just watched episode 3 tonight. This show FUCKING SUCKS. I've never been so bored in my life. Someone earlier in this thread said something about a lifetime woman's movie. NAILED IT. What a crock of shit. And don't tell me episode 4 is where it "gets good." Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
3 episodes in and this is fucking garbage. I've been patient, saw the ratings, read the reviews on here and online. This is fucking horrible. I fell asleep yesterday about 15 mins into episode 2. Finished that and just watched episode 3 tonight. This show FUCKING SUCKS. I've never been so bored in my life. Someone earlier in this thread said something about a lifetime woman's movie. NAILED IT. What a crock of shit. And don't tell me episode 4 is where it "gets good." Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.
It's bad.

After all the crying that MAGAs wanted America to be like that here we are full circle because the masked vaxxers are going REEEEE

TJHall1

Legendary
Hey guys. It’s now Tuesday. Time to put down your beers and whiskeys and doobies and go back to work.
I'm not a faggot. I'm able to have my beers, whiskies, and doobies all week long while still working. Sorry your queer ass has to purge alcohol during the week to be productive. Pussy.

Chief_Trojan

Poster
Founder
To each their own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom